Ufology Unknown Objects Photographed Over Cheshire Uk

Ufology Unknown Objects Photographed Over Cheshire Uk
Different UFO SIGHTINGS - Photos of frightening red miscarry over Cheshire, UK on 12th December 2009. Source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Touch on Trent upright secure to the resident of CheshireWith state to your recent photos ( 21/4/2010 miscarry) I importance you may intend to grip a view at these photos takenon 12-12-2009 at approx 6.15 pm I saw a massive fireball in the sky over my house I took photos and a less important video from where I live I grip a clear keep an eye on of about 45 miles over Cheshire and watched it until it was out of sitethe later day at approx 9.30 pm I saw the especially thing again but it was in the interval, I took photos but at the same time as it was so far to one side i upright under arrest the camera over my head a upright hoped for the best I moral managed to get one photo of the fireball in the below if the photo, to the same extent I blew the photo up on the notebook and renewed to auto adapt you can see four red circles leader it in the photo,in mint condition photo I took on the especially night looked like near was nought on it but to the same extent I put it on to auto adapt you can see on the collect hand side of the photo a red miscarry shape and what looks like a orb formation.I grip moreover seen the fireball fly in the especially compass reading on the 7-3-2010 approx 10.30 pm.Compose - Rose

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda