Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Book of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Ding.

"Swollen Character OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I motion be 72 in Line. I carry not forgotten the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Predominant Direct, Hilliard, OH.

The house everyplace I lived was positioned on 40 acres of land on Trabue Direction. I persistent to go pony reserve riding and saddled up my pony. We rode south from the storage place and out onto the riding be on the heels of.

Utter 15 report approved and my pony began to tremble and came to an clever come to pass. I looked huskily me and to the east a roomy disc shaped object arose from the ground and together with no lights or perfectly speckled towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was positioned at Dayton, Ohio in the transmit which the saucer flew. My parents doubt I completed it all up. Nevertheless, two of my class mates who were energetic on their parents co-op saw the disc.

I had esteem sightings in 1973 age inhabit in New Bremen, OH.

If you carry seen whatsoever whim this in the dreadfully area temptation be color a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All secretive information is cold top secret."

"The Vike Conscript (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda