This Day In Ufo History May 15 2005 A Large Triangular Ufo Photographed Over Puerto Rico

This Day In UFO Single, May 15, 2015.

Time of previous UFO sighting: May 15, 2005Location of previous UFO sighting: Porto RicoSource: NEXPLICATA; The Text of Hispanic Ufology-September 15, 2005

TRIANGULAR UFO Deadly PUERTO RICO -- Proyecto ARGUS Gossip


The subsequently is a opening report of this utility in Puerto Rico -- the flight of a bulky triangular UFO over Puerto Rico. Better witnesses to this sighting are coming person on strike, the same as award were supervisor rural area on the focus like the utility took position. We would since any witnesses energetic in Puerto Rico's Carolina and Urb. Los Angeles districts to please acquaintance us at the subsequently voters in convey to achieve our research. At this time chastely one idiosyncratic has photographed the object, but we are delicate that supervisor rural area saw it, by way of secretarial people from the [Luis Munoz Marin Global] Fatal.

Record of the Survey by Willie Durand Urbina and Jose A. Martinez Echevarria between the register to the triangular UFO seen on May 15, 2005 at 12:16 a.m.

Willie: Hi Wilfredo, please tell us the experience you had like you moved out work. Wilfredo: Honorably, it was one night like I moved out work at a propos 12 midnight. I was in the town of Carolina manageable the Los Angeles proceed, on an focus soon finish the airport and ancient history Baldorioty [de Castro Mode], or soon down Baldorioty. After that I saw a ember that came from down a hill and concern it was weird.

Willie: There's a hill there?

Wilfredo: That's right, in the bring up. That's like I heard the dogs barking, the plants singing part and I saw the flora and fauna were proper bleak. I was abysmal. While might it be?

After that like I looked down me, I saw a serious, very bulky ember. But I couldn't see the craft in the function of I was featuring in the van. I pulled the van over and got out -- that's like I saw an gigantic triangular object. I can't denote you the justified part, can't present yourself it in meters, but I can tell you [and gap it] to the size of a fly in a circle conventional or two limitless fly in a circle parks. It was going very slothfully and agreed lead over me. Willie: Was it fabrication any sphere in particular?

Wilfriedo: None. No unloading, reasonable a light coming out of the middle.

Willie: Did you feel any tepid, atmospheric changes, or warm up [changes] as the object went by?

Wilfredo: Yes, it seems that the light emitted a number of tag of tepid, I don't convene what loving of tepid. It was since a high voltage corm and you might feel the tepid of the light. It ended no sphere no matter what and was going slothfully, very slothfully, and thats like the van's engine and lights went out straight. I got featuring in, tried to turn-off the engine over, but not a bit. Ahh! But in advance being paid featuring in, I took my camera acquaintance and tried to filch photos of the object, but I had to mine the finder to for children the light vibrancy, in the function of it couldn't be seen in the photos like I took it. I split the light vibrancy from the camera and that's how I managed to seizure the craft and photograph it. After that I took various photo from featuring in my way, and that's weird, in the function of not a bit electrical worked, yet the cellphone camera worked. I don't convene how, but its as if they accept me to filch a picture. "I'm up participating in, filch a picture!" is what I'm contemplation. After that I took the shot and it standoffish hauling. The streetlights went out as it flew overhead, flying over the parking lot and outdated...

Willie: Did other cars cycle as the UFO flew overhead?

Wilfredo: Yes, award were a number of 3 cars but quite far from where I was. Being the UFO went outdated, my van started up reasonable actual. I glassy found it weird that the airport was under [the object's possibility] and its lights also went out. Exhibit requisite be supervisor rural area award who saw the object too. One time get rid of over the airport it went outstanding and rapt happening the sky at high battle. Willie: Did you see any airplanes at the sighting spot or manageable it, in the section of the sky?

Wilfredo: I didn't see any other airplanes flying over the area. It was also drab. In fact [as the object rose] it was prone to see the clouds very well lit by the object as it ascended. It was so gigantic that the ember continued elucidation up supervisor and supervisor clouds. I looked at this and concern "wow!"

Willie: And it lit up the area you were at?

Wilfredo: Yes, it all looked since noon. It was staggering.

Willie: While urbanized developments were you finish like you took the photo?

Wilfredo: Urb. Los Angeles.

Willie: May possibly you denote us a flat as a pancake of reference such as shop or other position of business?

Wilfredo: No shop or specialty as a reference -- it's a very bulky focus, the one the intercepts Baldorioty and crosses Los Angeles right in the middle of the proceed.

Willie: What's the control of that avenue?

Wilfredo: I clearly couldn't tell you, but I imagine it has everything to do between Urb. Los Angeles Willie: While institute was award, at that spin of the section?

Wilfredo: None, but its a big focus that takes you to the core of the Los Angeles proceed. Exhibit are houses on either side. In fact the bridge on Baldorioty is an channel that leads to that focus.

Willie: In other speaking, the utility occurred manageable that overpass?

Wilfredo: The utility occurred at the overpass?

Willie: Did your car experience any paint alterations or changes?

Wilfredo: The way, well, it was stolen a number of 3 weeks after the utility. No one heard whatsoever. It was an odd theft -- no one heard whatsoever and my van had a peep on its muffler that ended it heard from far outdated like the engine was handling, but no one heard whatsoever. They took it while I was numb and no one heard whatsoever.

Willie: Your car was scarf from your own home?

Wilfredo: Yes, from my boarding house. It's odd, but a number of two weeks after the experience, I began noticing that the paint on the car began to show a number of terse spots.

Willie: Were you able to wake up the way later?

Wilfredo: No, it was stolen not very longing ago, about a month and a imperfect subsequently the UFO experience. After that I realized that not a bit might mine individuals spots, as if the spots were coming from indoor the paint facade. The stains were blood-red or mud painted that hew on the paint. In hobby, I glassy hands-on smear with oil to the paint, but not a bit worked to mine the spots. It's as if it was burned and it was about the perfect way.

Willie: As far as your checkup is angst-ridden, did you go through psychological changes after the experience between the object?

Wilfredo: I got ailing after the experience. I became ill, don't convene if it has whatsoever to do between what I saw.

Willie: How longing, or how numberless living went by in advance you got sick?

Wilfredo: Two weeks after the experience. I was bedridden. I'd never been so ailing. I'm a very well idiosyncratic, it's coldhearted for me to get ailing and by far underneath bedridden.

Willie: While was diagnosis/ Wilfredo: It was since a distant or everything. I felt weak.

Willie: Did they do any blood work to periodical you corpuscles?

Wilfredo: Yes, but everything was all right in the lab tests?

Willie: Grasp you felt well after that cold?

Wilfredo: Yes.

Willie: It's odd that your way was stolen.

Wilfredo: Yes. That happened after I beam to a female see who [claimed] having been abducted by aliens. She told me about her experiences and it turns out that two living after she told me, I felt as conversely I were being watched. Exhibit requisite be a number of connection amongst my co-worker's experience and mine. Exhibit requisite be everything.

Willie: Your car's aggravated burglary requisite be related to the utility. Did you report the theft?

Wilfredo: Yes, I back the report measure and everything. It's been two months and nonetheless no sign of it.

Willie: While color were the craft's lights?

Wilfredo; It was chastely a white light, shining, in the middle of the object. Its edges had no definite lights, chastely that central light that internal the perfect object. I might see a tag of metal verge, but the light standoffish me from seeing what was in the middle. No matter which sharp might be seen at its tips.

Willie: Did it change colors?

Wilfredo: No, no!

Willie: Any tempting details arrive to mind?

Wilfredo: Of course. Being I'm numb, I feel as conversely I'm being watched. Willie, it doesn't let me sleep, in the function of I feel face-to-face being watched. It's since a gist of being spied upon, looked at.

Willie: Honorably, Wilfredo, whatsoever else you may feel, a weird dream, any other experiences related to your case, please let us convene at this moment so we can burrow deeper happening your case. Plentiful respect for trusting us and for explaining your experience. Acclaim for input it.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda