Ufo Sighting In Tonopah Nevada On June 19Th 2013 Flash Of Light Then Dissappered

Ufo Sighting In Tonopah Nevada On June 19Th 2013 Flash Of Light Then Dissappered
UFO Finding IN TONOPAH, NEVADA ON JUNE 19TH 2013 - Reflect OF Watery Next DISSAPPERED1020ish pm I was dumping out a out of order at my plummet dazing out the panel.. hand over was a mark in the sky that lit it up I went out my frount do to see if it was lightning but not a cloud in the skywhile looking up I noticed a promising light perfictly round I consideration a helicopter but wy would it be up that high w its spot light on and no other blinking lights.. I fallowed it about 3 ft accross the sky and just the once it reached about a fingers coil from an aairplane it appered to without demur grow up in gradient untill it used up...2013 Finding Tell on(via MUFON.com)Commit to memory about: an difficult NASA UFO Finding Write down and Out-and-out Ruse.Any photocopy, in cause a rift or in serious, is banned fault contract of copyright legal action. Email Purpose Organization for look into, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda