Passfail

Passfail
I have just answered the final question on the MUFON Field Investigator Examination, and I have no idea if my answer is correct. It's been that way with the last dozen or so questions. I've just taken wild pot-shots in the hope that I'll get at least a couple of them right, because the Field Investigator's Manual has been of no help whatsoever.

And the funny thing is, I don't care. I don't feel bad about not doing my absolute best on this test. Because the test kind of sucks. I really think I could have done a better job investigating a UFO sighting "before "I took the examination. The only thing you really need to know to be able to conduct a meaningful investigation of a UFO sighting is this: "Don't Be Stupid."

And I think I've got that down. I will not be hypnotizing anyone. I will not be toting around any Geiger counters. Or alien detectors. Although I would if I could. The alien detector, I mean. I will not pretend to understand radar if I have to interview an air traffic controller. I will not act as though my MUFON card makes me the smartest person in the room. I will not make anyone feel foolish for having reported their UFO encounter. And I will not make any aliens feel foolish for choosing to visit the earth. It's pretty simple, really.

Tomorrow I will place my test answers in the mail and send them off to this man.

You can't make this stuff up.



Reference: paranormal-factor.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda