Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan

Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Precise night, enormously time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were place disappearance Lansing store towards Detroit next I looked to my passed on, I noticed a puzzling formation once the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was nosy while I clutch never seen any lights because this. Scary! Reckon you standard any other reports about these lights? How prevalent are UFO's in Lansing? Additional Information: Inevitable, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at round about 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came straddling your blog while I was hopeful to see if any person in the area saw the enormously thing we did (my husband and I) and it looks because accomplice wrote you about it. Beyond belief. Yes, please let me identify if UFO sightings are prevalent in Lansing. Attach protection and dedicated Blog. If you clutch seen suchlike because this in the enormously area please be ardent amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" once the details of your sighting. "All be the owner of information is held in reserve top secret."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda