Cia Cover Up In Jfks Secret Ufo Inquiry First Discovered By Scott C Waring Not William Lester Ufo Sighting News

CIA Facade in JFK's Thicket UFO Inquiry Opening Open by Scott C. Waring not William Lester. Finding news.

I Scott C. Waring was first to finger this CIA JFK document show the way to allot the CIA to crush JFK in the same way I allied it to the secret of alien structures, technology on the moon being kept secret from the dignity, but according to the CIA document...JFK required to let the dignity comprehend, but the CIA had other beat in sensitivity. I wrote a ecologically aware payment about it (written in 2007, but published in 2010.)

Draw from my book, UFO sightings if 2006-2009.

Report Sources around the world are rule William Lester was first to broadcast in a book the JFK tape that is exciting UFO researchers everywhere, but that is not pure. I was the first to broadcast its information in my book called, "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009. I published it last engagement in 2010. I in the same way published the document on offshoot of my blog at http://scwbook.blogspot.com/

I deceptively wrote an unanimous payment in my UFO book about this document. The payment is called, "Chapter Five: Apollo 20 Outlandish Gear Reclamation Group of representatives." I wrote this payment care for in 2007 and published it in book form in 2010, yet the playwright William Lester is hard to maneuver acknowledgment for being the first to broadcast the JFK document in a book.

The document info is on subject 46 and it plainly states yarn for yarn the especially thing written on the JFK tape. I acknowledged beneath here:

cranium John F Kennedy wrote a jot down for the CIA supervisor about UFO Brains files on November 12, 1963, ethical eleven era since he was assassinated. The creature of the tape states:

"As I detain discussed surrounded by you as soon as, I detain initiated (black out) and detain instructed James Webb to produce a program surrounded by the Soviet Establishment in Joint space and lunar exploration. It would be very expounding if you would detain the high indication cases reviewed surrounded by the purpose of identification of bona-fide as disgusting to classified CIA and USAF sources. It is principal that we discharge clear standing between the accepted and peculiar in the instance the Soviets try to annoy our lengthened cheer on as a cover for intelligence stack of their defence and space programs. Each time this data has been sorted out, I would feel affection for you to plan a program of data contribution surrounded by NASA everywhere unknowns are a delegate. (unknowns indoors may forward to sense of alien cities, structures, and ships on the moon) This phantom help NASA orders directors in their shielding odd jobs. I would feel affection for an deep space report on the data plot on no later than February 1, 1964."

Signed, "John F. Kennedy

The news around the world is confusing the facts of who released the document first. My book "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" my not be a best transmitter but it is mine and discrete William Lester did not steal the acknowledgment from other writers.

I don't comprehend if he admittance my book and is stopping at it as "research" or what but plainly I published the document in my book and his book has not been published yet.

Sources who site Lester: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/04/21/article-cia-cover-alleged-jfks-secret-ufo-inquiry/

Scott C. Waring wrote novels "Dragons of Asgard" & "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" at online bookstores, or slip my UFO Witness channel TaiwanSCW. Satisfied live out me on Cheep, I'm @SCWbooks

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda