An Introduction To Exopolitics And Astroecology

An Introduction To Exopolitics And Astroecology

By Ed Komarek

10/28/07

Copy and Distribute Freely


My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

Alien Seeker News http://www.alienseekernews.com/writers/komarek/articles/introduction-exopolitics-astroecology.html

No one can ever really escape their past. I was born into a family of early ecologists. But at 17 I traveled to Alaska to go to college, about as far from South Georgia as I could get. At 19 I quit college and took off on my and own to figure out what life was about and in the process began investigating extraterrestrial life coming to earth from about the universe. I could never have imagined in those early years, returning to my roots in old age, and in some strange way following in my parents footsteps in ways that they could never have imagined. Its as if my life has been planned out in general terms long before I was born. Lately I am surprised to find myself thinking about extraterrestrial life more and more in ecological and evolutionary terms. Even my writing has been evolving the past several years.

These exopoltical essays are beginning to pile up to a point where it would make sense to put them together into a internet book. This would make for a better organized reading, and the material would still be freely available for publication by any media that might find them useful. Nature works in this same way by making a lot of bits, then combines those smaller bits into a larger bit and so on. I find myself in a powerful evolutionary flow that begins to boggle the mind. I wonder how long I can ride this wave.

I have always in my own small way wanted to give back to mankind because I have so appreciated those who published their ideas that I was able to build upon early in life. I am only where I am today because I have built upon the shoulders of those that have come before. I also have wanted to be sure that what I gave back to mankind was quality work and I am delighted to see my writing and ability to conceptualize slowly improving.It has looked for a very long time that the suppression of extraterrestrial realities would never end. The suppression of the truth has had a very detrimental effect on human evolution on earth creating a mini dark age in the 20th century. It was a century that at its beginning held such promise. The coverup and suppression of the truth seems to be lifting. Neither I nor any one person can no longer keep up with all the mounting evidence. The time as come to prepare for partial releases of evidence from world governments spun in a way, not to coverup but to mislead. Our freedom and liberty to think for ourselves depends on knowing the whole truth, for a partial truth can be as bad or worse than a lie.

My investigations into UFO/ET reality are centered around gaining overall context, the largest perspective possible of the situation. The military calls this situational awareness. Natural and social evolutionary drivers are centered around competition and cooperation. Situational awareness is what every person and creature must have in order not to become prey to predation. On the other hand every creature including humans must in order to survive, either prey on others, or cooperate with others for resources needed for survival. Unfortunately there is not much ability for the public to cooperate toward a more advanced organizational structure when the public is the prey as is the case at present.

Because the overall public does not have situational or conceptual awareness in regards to extraterrestrial realities, individuals and society are being preyed upon by the autocratic elite who do have situational awareness. These elite use the autocratic organizational structure of society to limit and channel public awareness as public predators. These very high level people could be considered public enemies but in reality they are just sophisticated predators who have risen to the top of food chain in a master-slave autocratic society. There is a better way. Predation by the elite in regards to extraterrestrial realities is done under the guise of national security and through a very advanced, sophisticated form of mind control or classification system based on clearance, special access and need to know. The whole scheme relies on keeping conceptual and situational awareness low amongst the public as a whole, all the while increasing elite advantage and situational awareness. Pretty nifty and very devious if you ask me!

What all creatures including humans must have is situational awareness in order to survive and flourish in nature and in autocratic society. My objective is to communicate context or perspective through my essays to others so that they can build situational awareness and conceptual awareness as to the overall present situation in regards extraterrestrial life. I believe this will lead to the eventual collapse of the old autocratic order and begin to move us toward a more advanced societal organizational structure leading to a higher level of consciousness for humanity.

When we study the natural world here and extraterrestrial realities beyond earth, we can see more advanced organization structures being evolved. On earth, cells that were once independent creatures come together and cooperate rather than compete to form multi-celled organisms. By studying extraterrestrial beings and their exopolitical relationships we can observe the same natural processes at work where advanced creatures are evolving into integrated super-civilizations the same way cells form a body. Earth human society is mostly a autocratic society with only glimpses of true democracy and republican organizational structures evident. Humanity on earth still has a very long way to go to achieve equal distribution of resources, information and situational-contextual awareness that is evident in super-civilizations and in our own bodies. Still, we can accelerate our personal and societal evolutionary development if we can become more aware and conscious of our own unconscious evolutionary drivers as well as the more conscious and aware ET super-civilizations. In fact I believe we are on the threshold of a tremendous surge in consciousness and awareness if can make the jump consciously to the more advanced organizational state.

We can't do this unless the overall public or a large enough segment of the public is able to grasp the totality of the extraterrestrial situation. What I am attempting to do with the articles and cases accumulating on my blog is to reach out to all kinds of information distribution networks throughout the Internet to carry my essays so as to increase public situational and conceptual awareness. I believe very strongly that this must be a process that is open as possible, so I have no restrictions on the publication of my work. I gain my strength and consciousness from openness and sharing, rather that from accumulation and control of information. I am becoming concerned that many individuals of longstanding in the UFO/ET community are now becoming closed societies that restrict information in order to support their investigations and research.

To me this is old autocratic order thinking that is so evident and prevalent in the overall establishment order we are struggling so hard against. It would be much better to gain income from increasing flow of information rather than restricting information flow. For this reason I think advertising is a better way to gain income because it depends on increased information flow. Even better is to gain income elsewhere so there are no conflicts between what is best for the common good and what is best for the individual. People in the UFO/ET field really need to take a good look at this, else they damage not only themselves but others as well. We can't fight autocracy with autocratic means no more than we can fight unethical adversaries with unethical means. I believe that the means creates the end result and we are not going to get to higher consciousness by sticking with outmoded autocratic patterns.

My intention is to set a example and organize all my stuff going on to my blog into a book format divided up into sections and available for free on the internet to both individuals and press for distribution into the UFO/ET community and into the mainstream of society. At some point it might be become feasible to self publish the book as a collection of essays and cases in paperback for sale for those who would like to have all this material in a neat easy to read format. Hopefully the cost would not be much more than the cost to print out the book on paper from the Internet and the quality would be much better.

If I could break even financially on such a scheme that would be good enough for me. I intend to continue to live simply and derive my personal income from outside of the exopolitical field so there will be no conflicts of interest for me. I intend to walk the walk not just talk the talk.Lately I have begun adding cases mixed into my essays, because as one person told me recently, you need to teach people arithmetic before you try to teach them calculus. Those that are open minded and well informed should already have a factual basis from which to view the advanced concepts being presented. The ordinary layman on the other hand could be helped in their understanding by seeing a little of the evidence upon which I base these concepts. I would hope that readers would take the trouble to read good well articulated books that are well documented to fix the idea firmly in their minds that there is indeed a coverup of extraterrestrial realities in place by world governments. If I were to recommend one general book it would be Richard Dolan's book called, UFOs And The National Security State. Next I would start with the books by Timothy Good, his latest being Need To Know, and Bob Collins book, Exempt From Disclosure.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda