Lights Over Florida New Ufo Sightings 426

Lights Over Florida New Ufo Sightings 426
On the morning of August 20th at approximately 9:15am I woke up to an incomming summer thunder storm. Since I had just moved to Florida these types of storms were new to me and I went outside to get a good look and take some pictures. I was standing right outside of my apartment which was on the water in the Normandy Isle part of Miami just off of the 79th St. (J.F.K.) Causeway looking south.Almost immediately I saw a a couple very bright spheres flying by my apartment. They were not far away at all, and looked to be spheres. Its hard to estimate distances, but I would guess they were less than a 1/4 mile away and were approximately 30-40 feet in diameter. Click the photo for a bigger version - the orb, some zooming around, are unmistakable! And quite similar to what we've been seeing in Japan.

Source: umad-mysteries.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda