They Cant Shoot Us All Right

They Cant Shoot Us All Right
Did you habitually fall victim to how fussy news eternally comes in twos? Me neither, but it did over the weekend. Not solitary do I now storeroom two UFO sightings to grub, I storeroom two realm signed up (additionally me) for the Million Intruder March!

Yes, my adolescent Cxxxx and her boyfriend Dxxxxx will be joining me in Rachel, NV, at 6 am on the first light of September 19, 2012, to run riot the gates of Apartment 51 and leak to the world all the UFO secrets that the US government has been hitting from us. (My wife says she's going to be present-day, too, but so far she has avoided signing up on Facebook...)

A picture of Apartment 51 conquered from so high you can't be shot down by standard weapons. Which incomplete of the base will I storeroom my family secure?

This raises an absorbing and simple area under discussion. If other of the Million Intruder Organizer is complete up of beloved ones, how will I government who will fire up the price past the (slowly) obstinate guards? How will I government who must save several areas of the base, at all of which may be markedly radioactive?

If a million go in and solitary three or four elaborate out, who (additionally me) will they be?

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda