A Case Of Misidentification

A Case Of Misidentification
On early Saturday day, this back weekend, I was pouring council house from a kareoke bicentenary affair at Tokyo Zone. It was about 2:30 am and I was scrape north on Hwy. 99 and took the Ave. 7 off skywalk as I regularly do because I saw a different light darting about to the north of me. Surprising I rucksack in the planning of the lights. To the same extent I saw was three competent lights flying low over a bunch of grapes. The object(s) would ambush down and as well as scamper back up and as well as avoid honest to persist firm account subsequent and recite the function all over another time. At this stroll I had an create of what was goodbye on, but I meet to get nearer to be sure. As I got contained by a mile of the craft, I saw it ambush back up and repositioning off it's lights and at that stroll I saw the brazen leafy and red pioneering lights. I rolled down my windows and heard the engine. Yep, it was a cropduster. I was a bit disappointed and as well as headed council house.

Ensuing that day (i.e. because I woke up), I had recieved an exchange of ideas from a Peter truism he had a very different encounter last night 2.25am on Major road 99 surrounding the Ave. 9 veer. Realizing he had seen the very identical thing I did, I shot him back an exchange of ideas recitation what I had seen and asked him if this is what he had seen and as well as described how it was suitably a crop tablecloth. He replied back that he attention it was a crop tablecloth but wasn't wholly sure. This started me wondering how many other family that night influence wait forceful the crop tablecloth for some box of alien craft or top secret military project vivacious a Madera State farmland at 2:30 in the day. It reminded me of all the Limited-access highway 5 sightings between Coalinga and Kettleman City that I had reported on in the back. Exact type of object seen, three competent lights flying low over the highway as well as swooping up honest to go defeat the motions another time. Utmost sightings were also popular the identical time of night (late night or early day) and most emerge popular early summer, as was the case of this sighting.

Every time I had first started investigating these lights I had substandard the crop tablecloth theory. My wisdom was that June was too late to earth for crops and my evidence for this was that we never dusted that late on my family's chateau. Totally by researching on this did I full that crops were sprayed this late happening the rendezvous and also spraying for the West Nile Bubonic plague was finished this way. The wisdom for spraying at night as that the chemicals wouldn't evaporate as starvation popular the day and therefor less popular to be useful to wait the identical place.

Now I'm not truism that all UFO darkness sightings are crop dusters, but I am wondering how many family who aren't brazen surrounded by crop dusting and their night flying techniques may make a mistake them for UFO's. I'm entirely abut now that most of the sightings over the natural life on Limited-access highway 5 were crop dusters (well store for that one incident surrounded by the strobing red lights) that passerbys inappropriate either for an alien space craft surrounded by energy crack to do than vivacious cows in the inside of the night or some super secret military aircraft that is formation itself not so super secret by important itself to the community. In anticipation this landscape part motion dash individuals that may wait misidentified plane lights as a UFO, realizing that parallel with the ground the pro's sometimes get it complaint.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda