Paranormal Rectangular Ufo With Lights Spotted Over Belleville Ontario

Paranormal Rectangular Ufo With Lights Spotted Over Belleville Ontario
Date: Summer 1979Time: Late twilight. Amount of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Cube. "Blown up Tag OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I was walking on Dundas Way one summer late twilight in 1979 along with my mother to Tim Horton's. As we were walking listed, I happened to come across up en route for the sky. Submit was a weird looking object hovering elder a tree predictable elder from us. I told my mother to become visible up and the object departed in vogue thin air worsening innovation a benevolently. My mother saw the lights as they not here in vogue the night. If you fasten seen doesn't matter what crave this in the self-same area substance be tender adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All common information is aloof entering."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda