Ufo Sighting In New Jersey On December 12Th 2013 I Have Been Seen A Glowing Light In The Western Hemisphere For

Ufo Sighting In New Jersey On December 12Th 2013 I Have Been Seen A Glowing Light In The Western Hemisphere For
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW JERSEY ON DECEMBER 12TH 2013 - I HAVE BEEN SEEN A GLOWING LIGHT IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE FOR APPROXIMATELY 4 WEEKS NOW. IT IS MUCH TOO LOW TO BE VENUS OR A STAR.I was walking home and looked up at the stars as I usually do. I noticed an odd light that was much too low to be a star and it was not Venus either. it doesn't look like it's in outer space- it looks like it is here on earth. I have pointed it out to many people and now they too are watching in amusement. It is visible after the sun goes down and shines brighter than our moon! It seems to pulsate in different colors. I did n internet search and have come across hundreds who have ben observing it for months now yet no one is speaking of this on any news source I have come across. I feel that I am drawn to it whenever I look up- its an eerie feeling...almost as if the light is watching me and knows that I am watching it...very strange. I am very logical person and I would prefer to dismiss this as Venus--but it is NOT and it is NOT a star. I am hoping you guys have an answer to this spectacle!LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda