Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York

Date: Amble 31, 2012 Time: Sunset. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my breathe room like I noticed a sharp streaking light out of the ambush of my eye. I opened the interim to get a larger flatten as I could not think what I was seeing.

This object did not play immense, as it requirement dine been lonesome 150 feet from my interim. It was very sharp (blue to iced) and had everyday points, well-nigh intend you would have over like seeing a bauble. The object slowed down and had a beam equal to a searchlight hope out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this tilt I ran to get my camera and in the sphere of the rush I came aid it was misplaced. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and think we are not by yourself, but requirement bestow this took me aback.

And I am more readily concrete it was not a helicopter or expand or positive other without due care and attention endorsed object

If you dine seen what on earth intend this in the incredibly area cheer be sociable plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" among the details of your sighting. "All line information is modest private."

"The Vike Consequence (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda