Todd Standing Filming Bigfoot

Todd Standing Filming Bigfoot
Still Frame from Todd Standings video I thought I'd give a little update about Todd Standing. The above photo is a still frame grab from one of Todd's videos. There is other close up face shots of reported bigfoot in some of Todd's videos, while most people have dismissed the face shots as being fake, the part of the video where you seen this creature, in the photo above, duck down is pretty interesting but not without some controversy. The controversy comes from Todd's sister from what I've heard, that she claims it was all fake, but in any case I have zoomed in on the figure and you can make up your own mind about it.As for the face shots from Todd, I personally think they are not real, but with that said I do think Todd has had some real sightings and encounters. Todd is still somewhat of a controversial person in the bigfoot community but I have found him to be rather nice and not seen him bash on anyone.So where is Todd now? Well, over the last year or so it has been kind of quiet for Todd. The only thing I have really seen him on is the Finding Bigfoot show and that didn't go very well. The whole story about what went down on the show goes much deeper than what was shown, I have been told about some of it and it wasn't good. If Todd would like to make it public record he is welcome to contact me.Todd is currently working here in the United States with Albert Fuhs. Albert had seen Todd on the Finding Bigfoot TV show and felt like Todd had some real encounters, Albert started trying to contact Todd. So the two finally got together and are currently recording and researching in Albert's area. I know Albert a little and have found some of his videos and photos to be very good and he seems like a very nice guy.From what I understand Albert, Todd and another more famous person, that I will not name, are working on a documentary film in this area. I do not know when it will be released but I will try to keep everyone posted. They are using some of the best HD cameras available from what I am told and that the footage will be ground breaking. It has already been a lengthy process from my understanding but that their methods are working and they are getting closer to the bigfoots.It is my understanding that Albert has been researching this area for some time now but he had limited time and equipment, now with Todd's involvement he has much better equipment and some help. Over time Albert has been able to get closer to these bigfoot and now with Todd in the mix they hope to produce some of the very best bigfoot video footage ever seen.I really feel like Albert has an outstanding area for research and look forward to what him and Todd produce. I wish them the best of luck in their quest.Thanks~Tom~"["Sylvanic.com"]"THIS POST SPONSORED IN PART BY(Interested in sponsoring a story? then send us an EMAIL!)
70+ VIDEOS ">FACEBOOK.COM/THECRYPTOCREWHAVE YOU HAD A CLOSE ENCOUNTER OR WITNESSED SOMETHING UNUSUAL?Send us an EmailWE ACCEPT GUEST POSTS - SEND THEM TO US!(All Submissions Subject to Approval)Send us an Email HELP US!HELP SUPPORT THE CRYPTO CREWNOW YOU CAN GET OUR BLOG ON YOUR KINDLE!THE CRYPTO CREW BLOG FOR KINDLE
online advertising

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda