Ufo Sighting In Beloit Ohio On July 2Nd 2013 2 Bright Red Lights Appeared Didnt Seem To Be Moving

Ufo Sighting In Beloit Ohio On July 2Nd 2013 2 Bright Red Lights Appeared Didnt Seem To Be Moving
UFO SIGHTING IN BELOIT, OHIO ON JULY 2ND 2013 - 2 BRIGHT RED LIGHTS APPEARED, DIDN'T SEEM TO BE MOVING. WATCHED THEM FOR APPROXIMATELY 2 MINUTES. ONE FADED THEN DISAPPEARED, OTHER VANISHED QUICKLY.

I was riding in my friend's car. We were on SR 165 just north of SR 62 traveling north. I had been looking out my window to the east as we were talking when 2 bright red lights appeared. I watched them for several seconds, they remained in the same place with a bright steady glow. I told my friend to look at these lights. She stopped the car and leaned down to see them. We discussed how they weren't moving and just stayed on at a steady glow. We started to drive up the road 1/4 mile to get off the road to watch them more. I told her that one was starting to fade ( the northern one). She was looking and could not see it. I then said the other one just disappeared. She stopped the car and jumped out and looked for several minutes but we could not locate them. It was still and cloudless, we heard nothing. My window was down when I first saw them and still no noise. She was a little shaken and I kept going over what we had just seen, checked the time, and kept checking the sky. I drove back to the same location after 10 minutes and saw nothing. It was bizarre how they appeared then disappeared just as quickly. When I first noticed them, I thought they could be airplanes, but the lights never flashed and they were much brighter then a plane.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda