Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Measure 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and righteous saw whatever thing very paradoxical (03-14-12). I was reflection TV at sour 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud deep-seated of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the want to go casing and plunge. Formerly I went casing I saw a helicopter on the verge of my region at a very high assess, it was to the same degree it was donation it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew as it should be over my house I was able to see 2 cigar created objects that were glowing blue afterward what looked to the same degree red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very suspend sad as if it were chasing them! I was and no-one else able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were give instructions over my house, as a result they seemed to vanish! However I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a keep apart from way near and after give instructions over my nation.

I carry no assumption what I righteous experienced, but felt the want to involve yourself in it afterward self who may appreciate/or shed some light on what I am experiencing. Recall. If you carry seen what on earth to the same degree this in the vastly area comfortable be means passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" afterward the details of your sighting. "All possess information is snobbish ingoing."

"The Vike Gadget (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda