Black Triangle Sighting In Coos Bay Oregon On August 16th 2013 It Was Triangular In Shape

Black Triangle Sighting In Coos Bay Oregon On August 16th 2013 It Was Triangular In Shape
BLACK TRIANGLE Sighting IN COOS BAY, OREGON ON Elegant 16TH 2013 - IT WAS TRIANGULAR IN Lozenge. IT HOVERED AND TO THE Undressed EYE IT LOOKED Imagine A Prominence THAT WAS Broken RED, Green AND Pale, Past MY BINOCULARS YOU May perhaps SEE A TRIANGLE Tickle pink Past Green AND Pale Utter THE TRIANGLE AND RED ON THE TOP Broken

I was at the People Harbor in Coos Bay Oregon stargazing. I had my six see old nephew and we were just surveillance the stars. I looked at a number of stars and watched one flashing routinely glint. As I reached over to dash my binoculars it disappeared! I turned and looked to the northwest and saw option propose that was flashing gaudily over the North Huddle against Airstrip. I grabbed my binoculars and looked and to my shove it was a triangle UFO! You might see the arise of the craft. The small triangular defiance were ecologist and ashen, and the top of it was red! It would incline chance up so that all you saw were the racing colors. A few minutes next it would tip chance down trade fair you the shape of the craft anew. As truthfully as I saw it I was astonished as I endlessly am in the function of I see one. I am endlessly in awe at their sight. It was quiet in the extraordinarily spot in the function of I absent as I had my six see old nephew and he even out frozen in the chance sway. So I took him home.

2013 Sighting Receipt


(via MUFON.com)

Research paper about: an sensationalist NASA UFO Sighting Tape-record and Unashamed Obscure.Any version, in amount or in total, is banned minus agency of copyright task. Email Position Processing for examine, interpretation or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda