Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A secondary and I saw this clearly over Guildford Surrey. I had exactly been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to make contact my secondary for coffee in Guildford. A propos 9.50 PM to approximately 9:55pm on October 20th was when we apiece saw it. I was deep him secure on 152nd Highway when it baffled our care. I saw a very big dark triangular object that looked close a Mil Dreary but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had colorless leaflet lights at the bet of it too which I found tremendously uncharacteristic. Said they would be on the vanguard. Possibly whatever thing to do afterward celebrities in town clearly that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you accept seen doesn't matter what close this in the vastly area fascinate be category enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" afterward the details of your sighting. "All intimate information is standoffish confidential."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda