Cryptolink Bigfoot Convention Slated To Take Place In Pocatello On Saturday

Cryptolink Bigfoot Convention Slated To Take Place In Pocatello On Saturday
A word about cryptolinks: we are not responsible for the content of cryptolinks, which are merely links to outside articles that we think are interesting (sometimes for the wrong reasons), usually posted up without any comment whatsoever from me.The first time Becky Cook saw a set of sasquatch footprints was when she was 15-years-old."I am a very tall woman, standing at six-foot-six," Cook said. "My neighbor in Blackfoot thought my brothers and I were pulling a prank."No pictures were taken of the mysterious set of footprints that were 16-inches long as cameras were not as readily available then as they are today.Nonetheless, Cook has been fascinated with sasquatch, or bigfoot, ever since."I kept track of all these stories (about sasquatch-related encounters) throughout high school," Cook said. "I've been collecting these stories ever since and even authored a book. Those stories were always the most requested when I was out talking to people."Read on...

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda