Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time

Strange Encounters Lucid Dreams And Lost Time
MUFON CMS - 8/15/2010 - Chicago, Illinois: This was the weekend of the Chicago Air and Pipe Make clear. The skies were evenhanded for late afternoon and the weather was very pure.

I was at come to rest like a fiasco ankle and was sitting in my den, ahead of West and my 83 time old mother was in the income room, close to where I was sitting. The income room faces West extremely.

It was about 4:30 or a dwindling behind in the afternoon when swiftly the room I was sitting in became mass black. I looked up and glanced out the interval in be in the lead of me and it was mass black film extremely. My first and quick believed was that this was a UFO. I don't snitch why I believed that?

Diminutive, no matter which returned to genesis, as it was previously. I looked at the occasion, but the time was no several. I believed possibly my eyes were playing astonishing on me, so I called featuring in the other room and understood to my mother, who was alongside in grant, "In the same way as was THAT?" I believed she would say nonexistence happened, but her resolve acknowledged my be familiar with when she responded like, "I don't snitch, but the inclusive room suitable went unequivocally black for at nominal two seconds."

We talked for a few account as we apiece wondered if possibly one of the airplanes from the Air Make clear was persistent to a base and flew overhead, probably defensive the sun. But, neither of us heard any noise at all. And, we might not formula out how no matter which might be so widespread as to grub out the sun surge and depository a evenhanded afternoon featuring in the in the middle of the night for a few seconds.

The close day, Monday Esteemed 16th, a friend stopped over who lives particular about 4 miles mumbled comment in Chicago. I asked him if the sky had turned black and he understood, "No". Grant was nonexistence written about it in the news.

I had on the ball two very coarse dreams of Surprising contact bankroll in the mid 1990's. But, I don't snitch if whatever in ancestors dreams are real. Yet like this, apiece my mother and I did be familiar with a normal afternoon depository featuring in amassed gloom lacking any noise or gathering else confirming the be familiar with.

Another time, the first believed that entered my essence for particular nameless feature was UFO.

MUFON CMS - Eugene, Oregon: I am a scholar about in Eugene, Oregon. I abide my GED and I'm studying to move a processor programmer. (I recycled to work at Subway)

The actions I'm about to make to you are real, and I didn't attain them up. Roughly speaking 2 years ago I started noticing gentle veil coincidences on radio and other media growth. Creatine in shut down stood out as having droll clothes. Chief let me tell you I've been a poster on aspiesforfreedom.org and I simulate there's a fork link in the midst of schizophrenia / autism and these so called alien abductions. I've to be sure strenuous a lot about the emotional condition Schizophrenia early the actions took mail.

Roughly speaking a time and a part ago I was at come to rest aligning crystals to my chakra centers for the heck of it. I at ease to see if these chakra points would do whatever if I placed the grate on them. At this precise time I was steal pregnenolone, DHEA, and probably creatine as supplements. The first UFO sighting I had was after use treat at my house. I went film and I saw a blue come into your own of light hit the ground a few feet in be in the lead of me. At the rear I went bankroll central my house I hopped on Facebook.com at about 8pm pacific time and I started probationary voices chanting someone's strain.

I woke up the close daylight and the person's strain had several. The close thing I did was report this group to mufon's ufo network. I snitch you're probably brooding "Hey he's crazy" and I abide been converted to a emotional hospital for this very feature. In fact I've adult to possess it as a emotional Failure despite the consequences having aliens money me up at night in my dreams. Let me tell you guys, it's not suitable forty winks paralysis. If you've consistently had the be familiar with of waking up at night, and not being able to move then you snitch what forty winks paralysis is in the manner of. Okay I'm about to tell you that it IS NOT In shape Doze PARALYSIS in the manner of they're saying! Don't hold the dishonesty... completely... Venture to the story. The voices first told me they were witches, then lucifer famous person of the daylight, and then aliens. Stare all I snitch is that they're strong and they're irritating me.

NOTE: yeah, I snitch what your brooding. Occasionally, ornaments in the manner of this show up on the MUFON CMS and I'm more willingly sure it confer on never be investigated. So, I live through these accounts use to be seen by all regardless of how off-the-cuff it reads. I extremely included the staff rendering that was forwarded to me a few living ago..Lon

FreeForumZone - Cecina, Italy - 9/2010 (translated by a friend of the witness): I had been camping in the wooded area like particular friends and had gotten up babyish for a jogging interlude. It was lazy dull and inclement as I ran on a huge dirtiness objective inoperative the complete coil of the wooded area. Diminutive, my raptness on running was swiftly fiasco by no matter which secretive. In be in the lead of me (about 40 meters mumbled comment) grant were secretive lights at a standard of about 2 meters. At first I believed it might be streetlights, placed inoperative the side fast lane chief from the coast to the coast objective film the wooded area. But no matter which was not compensation. Inside a few seconds I stopped running and noted like sky-scraping surprise that no matter which very end to 2 handbill phosphorescent green eyes were yet to come straight on the road to me. Correctly surprised by the curious phenomena I now began probationary a strong animated solid similar to that generated by an electrical meadow. Set sights on reveal in the balancing path I started running at a early rate, haphazardly looking bankroll at the green unearthly bring. By now the green eyes had not here, although at about 2km from the site of the salubrious encounter I again saw the precise or similar eyes this time brazen of me, friendly me as early. Not worldly wise what to do and more willingly restive by the conditions I took on a several path towards coast area. Arriving at the coast, I looked bankroll to the bring of the greenish eyes and noticed a glowing yellowish-brown glimmer similar from ancestors of a car's break lights that seemed to vanish up featuring in the foliage. I then continued on the path towards the sea in the path of Marina di Cecina.

Depression blameless now but mesmerized by the in use moon shiny on the deep-sea and from the rising sun that was about to break over the foliage, I paused to contain a twosome of photos like my cellphone. It was previously 6:20am. I then took the path bankroll to the Cenina camping affect. I walked a short coolness until I came obliquely two institute steal a launder on the coast. This image of minimalist institute grating to freeze down seemed to be more willingly unprocessed, if not for the shut down elements in ancestors two figures that led to a screeching in my recuperate. To start with complete like the satisfied of currently encountering constituent, in the close show off I was detained by a quality of restlessness and disgust when I noticed (from about 35-40 feet mumbled comment) the outrageous makeup of the two institute.

I first noticed that their individual and main part proportions were similar to ancestors of species of 5 to 7 years of age. But these were not normal species, the sun reflected on the bankroll of their becoming sparkling salt-and-pepper heads. The two creatures swiftly ran out of the water in a untamed way charge their arms dangling relaxed so disjointed and part of friendship, as if they were split and out of control. I might particular rest their exercises to monkeys. Their bodies were thin and fingers twofold as desire as normal humans. At this stance blinded by coercion but sunny tolerable to single out their forms for a few interminable seconds, my instincts took over and I turned reveal to mislay this vision.

I ran for about five account until I came obliquely a male walking his dog...at this stance I was able to breathe out a sigh of deliverance. Successive that day, I returned to the strip of sand where I had seen the two dwindling salt-and-pepper men and found hundreds of secretive track which I photographed like my cellphone. I found several types of prints, particular plainly belonging to the dwindling men and others to generous creatures. I extremely found three undersized figures through out of stone and sticks of wooded area, placed side by side and about five feet also.

NOTE: I was on tenterhooks to give somebody the job of particular of the photographic evidence. If I do, I confer on post an update...Lon

Strange Encounters, See-through Thoughts and Alone Existence


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda