Ufo Sightings The Latest Ufo Sightings Across The Globe January 14 2015

Ufo Sightings The Latest Ufo Sightings Across The Globe January 14 2015
UFO seen over Hollis, Oklahoma.January 14, 2015 - EARTH - The following videos constitutes several of the latest sightings of unidentified flying objects across the globe.WATCH: UFO sighting over Hollis, Oklahoma, United States - January 9, 2015.WATCH: UFO sighting above Buckeye, Arizona, United States - January 8, 2015.EYE-WITNESS REPORT:"When driving east on the 1-10 Freeway around 8:10pm on 1/8/15 I witnessed 3 bright orange orbs hovering over the mountains behind Buckeye toward I-8 Freeway the 3 orbs moved toward each other the back into position then disappeared. ""Moments later 2 bright orbs appeared in the same spot and I was able to pull my vehicle over and record this footage from my cell phone. ""I went all the way home which is twenty minutes away got my girlfriend to return to the spot and on my back they disappeared. That means they were there for more than 30 minutes so there defiantly not flares."WATCH: UFO over Warrington, UK - January 4, 2015.EYE-WITNESS REPORT:"I saw this in the sky on Sunday, the 4th of January about 1pm whilst taking my son for a walk in Warrington England. Have seen a lot of morphing shapes above my house since my 1st sighting.... Not sure if it's from another world, but was worth a picture anyway."WATCH: UFO over Newport Beach, California, United States - January 4, 2015.WATCH: TV news report about UFOs over Sudbury, Canada - January, 2015.A man in Sudbury, Canada claims to have photographed and recorded many UFOs over the last couple of years. The bright, white orbs captured in his videos are very similar to hundreds of other UFO sightings happening all over the world.WATCH: Falling UFO orbs over England - December 23, 2014.WATCH: Unknown lights in triangle formation above Delhi, India - April 13, 2014.

Credit: anomalies-in-backyard.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda