Ufo Sighting In Fairfield

UFO SIGHTING IN FAIRFIELD, CALIFORNIA ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - WALKING HOME FROM WALMART I NOTICED A VERY BRIGHT LIGHT LOW IN THE SKY.ALMOST LIKE A STAR PULSATED FROM AMBER TO DEEP RED THEN BACK.

Me and my adult son were walking home from neighborhood Walmart. As we were heading for the crosswalk to my right a very bright,very brilliant pulsating ball? orb? it seemed solid. At first I thought it was a helicopter because it seemed about the altitude one would be if it were landing at North Bay Medical Center which is about 2 miles NE and about 2 miles NW is Travis Air Force Base that also has a Medical Center from where we were standing when first spotted. I made my son stop because it was just so bright. We stood and watched it for 6-7 minutes but it did not seem to move, but I could be wrong. What we did notice is that it did not have any observable exterior lights. No blinking, or flashing lights no search light. You know when you look up at one of the planets with your naked eye, how it flickers and gets bright then dim then bright? It was something like that. There was also no sound that we noticed. I was kinda getting scared that it might be an asteroid or other object burning up. But it did not seem to move. I tried to take video with my android phone device 1 block away from Walmart going towards our home but it would not pick it up so I use the same device but the camera app and took about 9 stills. By the time we were half way home it was out of our line of vision.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda