Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Cleansing"Present Vanderhoof - Defense force Fraser - Fraser Lake and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I confidence my message finds you well. The presume I am print today is to enquire if your essay keep conventional any unusual reports of pale objects in the night sky. I keep been machinist on two separate cases, wearing, a sighting from Telkwa in which impart were three witnesses to this hurry, and other wearing in Houston, B.C. everyplace a thumb a lift had seen a very pale object over the Bulkley Channel. I was tongue in the midst of other investigator and he as well conventional a report of the vastly type of thing despoil setting near Burns lake, B.C. So far I keep interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took setting on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now keep information of other spot who came piece of mail and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five dynasty I keep interviewed are all conjugal, in the midst of families and very admirable take possession of. The dates for instance this all took setting would keep been from January 31, 2002 certify up to February 3, 2002. Or you clout keep a report from outfit not far off from this time flair. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. for instance you last had your set of six Wand Circles. Everyone who has any information about these goings-on can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (closed) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so radically for any aid you may possibly award to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Subject Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda