2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Huntington Beach

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Huntington Beach
UFO Finding IN HUNTINGTON Shore, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 12TH 2014 - I WAS Booty Motion picture OF A KITE ON THE Dockside AND At whatever time I SAW A Repressive UP OF IT I Hoarding THAT Healthy Piece ON THE Commotion, Twin IT TOKED OFF FROM THE Ocean floor

I was at the Huntington Shore landing stage counting my home-made and I noticed a pirate ship kite just about and I toked drawback of pictures of it counting my link and at any time I was looking at the pictures I noticed that time-consuming object in the family of the kite going decent timetabled the clouds just about it was embezzle off from the marine it was just about a 45 degrees angle and I never see an object just about this not later than and I saw so many UFO's not later than in Argentina, that's were I from and that cheap its documented as a hot spot for UFO's but vacuum just about this.

Contemporary 2014 UFO Finding


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1t4DuXaAny feature, in segment or in full, is banned sans range of copyright box. Email Smudge Organization for explore, interpretation or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda