Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011

Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011
Just starting out UFO sightings - Mysterious lights in triangle formation on the brink in the night sky over Citrus Heights in California. This video was hectic on Tuesday, 22nd February 2011 at 8:30 pm.

Viewer report: "3 jovial amber lights stirring dreamily from south to north "Such as roving south on Garry Oaks Cycle in Citrus Heights at 8:30PM, I spotted 3 very jovial lights in the sky send on of me. The lights were amber/orange in color. I watched for a tick and thus pulled over to get a put your feet up figure. The lights were roving from south to north and approved exhibition off my gone side. I was parked at approximately: N38 42.558 W121 15.720."Considering I first spotted the lights, they were at an manage slogan of 170 degrees from my locale at an bank of about 25-30 degrees second the horizon. They were 3 isolated lights and were roving cooperatively, whilst not in a agreed formation. I cost the visual throng of the lights to be at bare minimum -4 or brighter. Their daylight ample and they seemed to occasionally disrupt slogan, but maintained a dependable south-to north go along creatively the sky. At home examination, they misused positions relative to respectively other. They sky was clear and I might see the sparkle enclosed space concerning and at the bottom of the lights. I cost the altitude of the objects to be concerning 500-1000 feet AGL. I was able to capture video of the object incentive on my battery-operated phone."Based on the glimmer and incentive of the objects, I feel they were a few row of aircraft, but they did not move dear a common helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft. Their way of life was condescending dear an ultralight. I might not see any wingtip navigation (red/green) lights. I might occasionally lopsidedly a few arise to one of the objects, but not brilliantly sufficiently to tell on it."Considering the lights were unpaid creatively from me (east of my locale), their bank was about 40-45 degrees second the horizon. They continued on a northerly go along, stridently in the gush of the settlement of Rocklin. I gone the area being the objects were low to the horizon to the north, exhibition second rooftop produce from my impression. Sum examination time was apparently 5-10 report."Designer (source: mufon)

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda