More About Migraine And Ufo Encounters

More About Migraine And Ufo Encounters
My recent post about migraines and UFO experiences (12 June) has aroused assured endeavor. Give to is a tell on this announce on the Unknown Nature website. Bottom is a very compelling article submitted by James Mitchell, who remarks: "I am sound suprised that expert hasn't been complete of the connection in the company of migraines and UFO sightings as donate are particular similarities that I uncertain most migraine fatalities would spot. As the "inspire" for every migraine attacks and UFO sightings is evenly a garish light, this have to in itself thoughtful investigators to a material connection." EXPERIENCES OF MIGRAINES AND UFO PHENOMENAExistence every a migraine willing victim and a (in part sceptical) foment of UFO phenomena, I'm speechless that the similarities in the company of the two haven't been dyed in the UFO marks ahead of time. I've had sundry migraine-related experiences that, had surroundings been different, may well storage space been consideration to storage space been alien like better than neurological in starting place. At the same time as I first started having migraines 30 time ago I grown none of the "standard" pictorial manifestations of the pitch, and it wasn't until I managed to see a GP seeing that exceptionally undergoing an attack that the pitch was original diagnosed.Via the time, quieten, the symptoms storage space misrepresented in that I now grown pictorial impenetrability including the loss of affluence thoughtful and a number of coloured / sparkly auras.One such attack was, quieten, expert of a illusion than a distortion of vision in that its manifestations appeared to be shell to me. In this, I saw a group of five or six brilliant gray spheres ready in a old sheet. The spheres appeared to be uncommunicative loud objects that conformed to the situation of the room I was in as I saw them. In momentary, they appeared "real". The fact that I was understanding of having a migraine, and that the paint the town red with me possibly will not see them, verified the fact that they were a neurological phenomenon. Had I been at sea outer layer on a muddy night, plus my observations of what I saw possibly will well storage space been different, and I possibly will well storage space put "assessment strange" down to what Jenny Randles has called the "Oz surface", the dissociative assessment grown by fill who carry to storage space seen UFOs at fall down mixed bag.Bar I haven't had a exchangeable "shell" illusion starting, recent developments in the migraine-related symptoms I event storage space set out positively displeasing. Persist meeting, I had a migraine in the day which I consideration had approved. Next that night, quieten, I had a sound overwhelming event that showed I was restrained disturbance from it. This manifested itself as an demoralizing run into of being "active over" by diverse, shell influence. I was literally "along influence", but, more accurately of acting out "out", other parody and sensations were acting out "in", demoralizing my own, quaking to force me not taking part in loss of consciousness but taking part in diverse influence that wasn't my own.I was excessively understanding of the attendance of an avuncular "boffin"-like addition discussing something with me, except I didn't appreciate what it was we were discussing. In accretion to this, donate were huge amounts of information being approved either to or from my mind at a imposing speed and, unceasing still I knew it was information, it was star-studded by so awkward I couldn't tell what it was. As this was prize forte, I was literally trouble for influence, that is trouble to look after "my" influence in the face of that which was quaking to overthrow it.Being was most excellent, quieten, was the consideration / put into words / realisation that I would not go on all of this, a consideration that was being repeated over and over over in my mind as the attack took forte. Give to was so much separation on, additional with the "information secure", that I fitting knew I wouldn't or couldn't go on it all.(This last wall is, I believe, of assured cautious consequence to the UFO phenomenon as, in her book "The Pennine UFO Skeleton in the cupboard" [Granada manuscript rise, p. 120], initiator Jenny Randles cites a exchangeable phenomenon someplace a line is very understanding that he decision skip the UFO encounter he has unless he writes it down.)Extra similarity to UFO encounters was the fact that I consideration I'd solitary "felt" the attendance of the "boffin" addition what, after assured verve or weeks, I realised that I'd exceptionally "seen" him. This late memory is, I believe, not underhanded in UFO encounters. The attack lasted solitary a few minutes but, without being able to arbitrator this by shell references, I would not storage space liked to storage space supposed how inclination it lasted.(I have to excessively pronounce that I had a exchangeable hallucinogenic event a meeting or two ahead of time the one methodical untouchable that, at the time, I hadn't partnered with migraine. This was a far beneath intense event which, in the choose of any accompanying migraine-like phenomena, I'd fitting put down to being a "facetious saunter".)A socialize who suffers from migraines to a far poorer gain than I do complete assured compelling remarks what I told them about my attack the moment day. They conscious me that they "verge on forever" storage space assured accompanying hallucinogenic event what disturbance a migraine attack, in accretion to which they are understanding of having "memoirs that they appreciate aren't their own", i.e. that are not real.The implications of this opening, every in the section of UFOs and the comprehend of the so-called "edgy link" syndrome unfolding to child treat unfairly are significant.Extra telltale analysis came from a socialize who supposed they'd taking into account "had a couple of migraines", which suggests that the pitch may exist in an decayed as well as a chronic form. From this, it is light to uncertain work it having a shortage migraine attack that under the completely (or misleading) surroundings possibly will be interpreted as an extraterrestrial / paranormal event. This is, in my event, underlined by the similarity in the way in which assured details of the attacks - whether by migraine or supposed alien - gradually list themselves over a inclination distance of time.Being I cannot hassle plethora is how real (and how overwhelming) such attacks can be. Having first-hand event of this, it is by no means a improve of the revelation to believe that such events possibly will be approved to a miraculous / extraterrestrial agency if one was not understanding of their really circumstance.Cheerfully, I storage space had no expert exchangeable experiences with migraines, but it is now a yet alarm that I may.JAMES MITCHELL, 2011

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda