Ufo Sighting In Port Colborne Ontario On June 1St 2013 Obseved Two Illuminated Spheres Out Of Bedroom Window

Ufo Sighting In Port Colborne Ontario On June 1St 2013 Obseved Two Illuminated Spheres Out Of Bedroom Window
On Saturday June 1/2013,I had just went to bed on the second storey in my house.I was lying in bed and had an odd feeling that I should look out the window which is beside my bed and faces north.I noticed two bright white lights flying side by side approaching from the southwest.The spheres were gradually descending at a high rate of speed.I got out of bed and went to the window.I obseved two brightly lit spheres fly to treetop level at a high rate of speed and fly past my house and eastward where I lost sight of them behind the treetops.There was no sound coming from the spheres and I believed these objects to be not from this world.I felt excited as well as frightened.It was as if I was meant to witness this event.This is the second time in my 50 years that I have witnessed a U.F.O.My entire family witnessed a flying disc while driving in our car in 1969.My father stopped the car and went into a phone booth to get a better look.The disc stopped and hovered above the car.We continued to drive home and the disc followed our car for approx.6-8 miles, and approximately 1/2 mile from our home stopped following us and took off at an extemely high rate of speed.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda