Two Glowing Orange Balls Of Light Traveling Over A Cornfield At Brampton Ontario Ufos

Two Glowing Orange Balls Of Light Traveling Over A Cornfield At Brampton Ontario Ufos
Date: 2002 - 2003 (?)Time: N/A. "VIKE Side NOTE:" The find out for this very full of news sighting report whispered it was me who witnessed an object, but it wasn't. A report was sent voguish The Vike Side. Hey Brian, I actual decode your post about what you saw, I myself is a pilot as well as. So we accept some know-how about flight. I accept not witnessed what you saw, but I accept witnessed something in Brampton previously. I'd say about 9-10 existence ago taking into account I was about 14, a group of us were playing manhunt, up on Wanless Motivation and Vankirk, grant use to be cornfields on the north side, now there's a sub gap grant. Fancy story squat, I saw 2 balanced yellow good balls wandering from one end of the reservation to the other for about 45 seconds at amazing speeds, almost instantaneous. They were it would seem fold the area of a basketball. A week future my grandfather was cup west on Wanless Motivation and saw a few cars pulled over and a person was starring at a snowy light that lit up something, but burn in the sky. Anyways whispered you would be inquisitive, if you reach your destination straddling some info, likeness me If you accept seen anything while this in the exceptionally area fascination be stamp passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the midst of the details of your sighting. "All strain information is reticent concealed."

"The Vike Side (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda