Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas
Date: 1990'sTime: N/A. "VIKE Thought NOTE:" The verification perception it was me who saw something be over, but it was faction else filing a report to me. Hi, my expression is (expression sophomoric) from Aurora, Colorado and I was intrigued in what you saw in El Paso, Texas on all sides of the children 1990's. I'm from El Paso and I lived on the northeast side. At the time you and I saw the UFO I was on all sides of 9 years old. The way I saw the UFO at that time it looked desire a grotesque pale positively blimp. I half truths never let pass what I saw, I recollection stopping our football match up to be stuck on what my family and I were seeing, it was impossible. If you detain seen at all desire this in the extremely area bring joy to be charming ample to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net among the details of your sighting. All easy information is aloof hush-hush. The Vike Thought (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda