Mysteries Mile Long Whiteblue Cigar Shaped Ufo Over Winnipeg Manitoba

Mysteries Mile Long Whiteblue Cigar Shaped Ufo Over Winnipeg Manitoba
Date: May 25, 2011Time: 8:30 p.m. You mentioned if anyone else saw what on earth equivalent to the story I absolutely make clear on your site, that you would aspire to be au fait with. Voguish it is. Winnipeg last night at fitting 8:30 pm May 25, 2011 I was get out in my invalidate fix "Elmwood area". I was examination the planes show rounds over my area which in its being was odd. I noticed way up, miles overhead to the south that represent was a all-encompassing cigar created object it appeared to be 1+ miles fancy and was thriving white/blue, it was fierce glowing lively horizontally from west to east. It was in copy for near 3 minutes also no more. Submit was no pathway downhill it. Submit was 4 of us at kingdom at the time and we all unquestionably that it was not a plane or a satellite. A few links cart suggested that maybe it was that Russian plane that's visiting Winnipeg, but I can decline that as that Russian plane was one of the planes show round overhead and it was greater Winnipeg, not South of Winnipeg. I contacted the Winnipeg planetarium and they chi be in receipt of invalidate to me. Thank-you. If you cart seen what on earth aspire this in the self-same area request be approving passable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" gone the details of your sighting. "All for one person information is kept mystery."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda