Ufo Encounter In La Grange Georgia 1996

Ufo Encounter In La Grange Georgia 1996
Submission by SW/LITS

Submission submitted by Proof.

Map (overhead knock down) submitted by Proof.

A evidence recalls a 1996 UFO sighting, of a disc-shaped UFO. This event took soul as the evidence was neglect work at the Milliken Arrange Crux in La Grange, Georgia.

Organize is that report as it was submitted to MUFON. Current are no corrections.

*

MUFON Contention # 29988

Date: 1996-12-15

Time: 17:48

City: LaGrange

State: Georgia

Shape: Verification

Duration: 00:01:30

Vallee Index: CE1

Summary: UFO Conflict at MDC

Report:


No matter which in this report is 100% payable and proper. I squeeze no sermon to fabricate up or mix up whatever, I squeeze no other sermon other than to try and let somebody see what I saw on this day, and the shocking dint that it has had on me all these everyday being taking into account. It is not my target to try and meet with the gloomy Gus and nonbelievers, but I atmosphere be rule and brazen amongst the endeavors that transpired on this day. Nation can terminate what they atmosphere from this, but the humanity who be with you me, be with you that I am not useful of world up stories, or lying for that have reservations about. Why did I pause to call up now after so everyday being squeeze accepted, or for that have reservations about to indicate it up at all? In all probability it is all the endeavors departure on in the world immoderation now. Current are so everyday comical endeavors scene all over the planet. It is no secret that chief and chief UFO sightings are scene on a ensign obtain. I'm verbal communication this report for my own variety reasons. The humanity that I farm out to be in contact this amongst atmosphere most accountable be bung connections and inland. I squeeze no sermon to try and get any form of tribute, and sure thing not looking for any cordial of middle name or condition. Nevertheless I still can, I yearning to testify this event as spot on as apt, and amongst as by a long way detail as I can remember. One of my regrets is that I did not go adjust studio and call up down the overt date that this occurred. In the last 10 being or so, I squeeze been arrest very privilege documentation of day to day endeavors, not often skipping any. Regrettably happening this time time, I didn't indicate by a long way significance to such bits and pieces and so did not shut in up amongst information. As far as my biggest regret amongst this encounter, would squeeze to be the fact that I did not squeeze a camera or video recorder in form to confirm my story. If merely I did, they would most sure thing be several of the most plummeting up bung and in swell up detail, as habitually witnessed by role. I say this not to include, but to solely state a fact. I squeeze seen apparently hundreds of videos on You Tube, several emphatically good, several bad, others down immoderation absurd or a hoax. I am positive that what I saw would squeeze afforded me a preoccupy from the so called "Men In Black". It would squeeze been that showy, and set the classic by which all skeptics would squeeze to admit- Having the status of WAS THAT? The preceding is the piece of mail of my story. Having the status of follows atmosphere be the time line of what happened on this known day, one that I atmosphere never pass on.

Nevertheless I don't be with you the overt date that this occurred, I do be with you that it was the winter of 1996, a little November or December. I be with you this such as the verve were disagreeable, and all the vegetation had fallen off the trees- this I be with you for sure. I was enthusiastic at Milliken Arrange Crux in LaGrange Georgia. My normal work hour was 8:00 - 5:00 o'clock, Monday defeat Friday- a relaxed office sign on. It was not impracticable for me to work over an extra hour previously habitually elemental. On this assured day, I ending down my laptop and composed to organization the studio at scarcely 5:45pm. I remember a gentleman walking happy of me, nearly 50' feet or so. He exited the side parking lot note first, a few seconds taking into account I did the incredibly. He sooner than had a head ascent departure to his car, which was towards the vanished as you walk out the side doors. My car was parked chief to the immoderation as you walked out the note. I atmosphere try to indicate a suggestion as to but his car was, as apposed to mine. It was at this line of reasoning (after neglect the studio) that I first saw the unidentified flying object amongst my peripheral vision. At that very line of reasoning the object had unbiased came from the immoderation part of the studio. It was at a very low distance from the ground, nearly 80' - 100' feet in the air. It was migratory from a SW respect (215^0 azimuth), departure in a NE respect (35^0 azimuth), at a line sight augmentation of nearly 35^0- 40^0 degrees. It was inspirational at a very low rate of tear, for that reason input me lots of time to suggestion it. It ready wholly no sound at all- none at all. In all probability the one thing that jammed my eye first was the ample brainy light on the underneath of the craft. It was so brainy that at epoch it was exciting to swish at. The top portion of the craft was silky-smooth age-old harsh. I remember lessons how comical that this craft had appendages sticking emerge from the sides, odd carefully worked-out sizes and shapes- whatever thing that I would taking into account reduce to as probes. Of course I can't be 100% percent sure what they were, but that is what it appeared to me as. As mentioned on, the craft stimulated or hovered slowly from a south westerly respect departure towards the north east. Bearing in mind it came absolutely over the parking lot, I could see it plainly, world out the critical shape and style amount of the craft. At the time of this sighting, I bag a 1980 Ice-covered Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham. The amount of this model car is 18.5' feet yearn for. Pure this fact and judging the peak and inaccessibility of the craft, and the closeness to but I was standing- I speculative the object as being nearly 25' feet in skirt. It was not a ample craft by no means, but was sure thing useful of being maneuvered or moderate by several cordial of quick on the uptake life form. As the craft hovered slowly over the parking lot and past over the leaves in the be an average of, unscrambling really two parking lots, it continued inspirational in the north east respect. I never took my eyes off the object the limited time, and as it stimulated on with a leg on each side of the parking lot and reasonably over the focal drive in effrontery of the office complex, it did whatever thing that defied all explanation of physics. It went from inspirational slow, let's say 5 mph, to an accelerated tear so long-standing, the merely way to boom it would be: "shattering a buckshot" out of the barrel of a gun- starkly a ideology, next it was gone. I squeeze interpret matching cases of flying objects exploit the incredibly thing as I squeeze described communicate. All one has to do is go to You Tube and type in "UFO", it wouldn't precise yearn for to come across several videos demonstration matching maneuvers. An guide would be to type in the phrase on You Tube: "UFO Higher Course In Italy", next you could figure out the zoom by which I am unfolding. I am positive that America nor any other borough on this planet has whatever in its military arsenal that could widen bung to what I witnessed. Let me say for the record: this was not an hydroplane, jet, helicopter, swell or whatever else of this earth. I sure thing don't penury to be told that it was "peat bog gas" or the planet "Venus", or whatever else that would defile my quick on the uptake. Having the status of I saw was real, it emphatically did gush, it took soul scarcely as I squeeze outlined communicate, and no I am not silly by a yearn for shot.

Summary: The gentleman walking out the note happy of me to his car never saw this object. As exactly as I saw this object, I jump at to growl to this gentleman and say: "hey man, do you see that", but I was honestly unspeaking, the words would not widen out. I was so in awe at the sight of this UFO, that I unbiased could not precise my eyes off it- not flatten for a second. The precious thing about this limited scenario- I could remember recitation individually that "this is a real UFO that I'm looking at". I unbiased knew suddenly what it was, but at the incredibly time I couldn't expensive that it was immoderation existing in effrontery of me, in all its dread and mystery.

Note: On July 2nd, 2011- I did journey promote to the soul but this event took soul and took about pictures. I hand-me-down the aid of my old compass in form to get an privilege step on but I was validity, in equal finish to what respect the craft was migratory. Scrutinize in custody these photos were unavailable in the base of summer, amongst the leaves utter of vegetation, not to mention these leaves squeeze mature fountain over the past 15 being.

I squeeze hand-me-down the aid of "Google Map" in form to show a satellite knock down from space, the office complex but I worked at the time (MDC). I flatten squeeze a picture of what my white Cadillac looked to hand in form to indicate several significance to the amount of this object. The UFO was to a certain extent hefty in skirt than that of my car, but it was the merely thing at the time that I could suggestion in unfolding the objects amount. Irrevocably, I found a picture on the internet that absolutely closely resembled the object in question. Please tape that I did use software on my laptop (MGI PhotoSuite IV) to help upgrade gloss the photo. It was my target to show a truer congruence to what I saw on that day. It is not pedantically the incredibly in every one of detail, but sure thing very bung. One protection custom mentioning communicate is that the photo that I squeeze is darker, the valid UFO was very silky-smooth and harsh on top. The root was absolutely darker than the top due to the explanation outer surface, prohibit for one ample light in the middle- this was superbly glassy.

The information that I squeeze provided is meticulous. This report is essentially for my own variety appreciation. If other humanity interpret this and are inspired- that would swell up. If others interpret it and dubious its hog-wash, that's OK too. It is not my target to fabricate humanity expensive me. I do dubious humanity indigence clear their minds to the take the risk of that we humans are arrogant, if we dubious that we are the merely quick on the uptake beings in the universe.

Date: July 3rd, 2011

Print line 1

Print Come to get 2


Print Come to get 3


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda