Black Triangle Sighting In Anderson Indiana On August 11Th 2013 Saw Three Yellow Orange Lights Coming From North

BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN ANDERSON, INDIANA ON AUGUST 11TH 2013 - SAW THREE YELLOW ORANGE LIGHTS COMING FROM NORTH, NO SOUND, TURNED TOWARD SOUTHWEST DIRECTION TOWARD INDIANAPOLIS. LIGHTS WERE IN FORMATION AFTER TURNING TO THE SW POSITION FRONT LIGHT WENT OUT THEN LIGHT AT BACK ON LEFT SIDE FADED OUT THE LIGHT ON RIGHTI was in the house when my husband told me to hurry outside. He pointed up and said look. I saw the triangle lights and ran to get my camera. I tried to take pictures of it but a street light was in the way. I waited until the lights moved farther way from the glare of the street lights and took 3 pictures. Unfortunately my camera wasn't set properly but when I downloaded the to the computer I could barely make out the lights. They were very faint. On one of the pictures I made out the 3 lights and there was a grayish round area between the two lights at the back of this shape. When I first saw the object my first thought was UFO get the camera. I saw the object coming from a northern direction and the it slowly turned southwest heading toward Indianapolis. After it turned in that direction the front light pulsated slowly then faded out the left rear light did the same and finally the right rear light followed. I have seen pictures on you tube of this same thing. I always believed that we are not the only ones in the universe but I never thought I'd really see anything like this. It seems we were the only ones out on the street that noticed it. I happened at 10:40 pm2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda