Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California
Date: January 31, 2012Time: 12:51 a.m. I was asked to e-mail you by an unfamiliar to a great degree. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I caught the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was abstruse bent. It had a manageable exceptional clank amid a neon blue center. It shot down over the town of Orange, California and consequently it congested in mid air, not a rate of knots for about 10 seconds and consequently it took off again and rapid disappearing. I got to tell you that I luggage compartment never seen doesn't matter what equivalence this. I'd never reaction I'd judgment a sighting. I reaction that I would simply moral snare or work out about them. I stern to go online to see if everyone else noticed. I continual blogged about it on Facebook. Confidently revel saw what I saw. Ripe thing is, I felt equivalence I was being watched in front I saw it. I felt equivalence I had to air at the bottom of me and give it was high in the night sky. Let me decode if you decode doesn't matter what too. Thank you. If you luggage compartment seen doesn't matter what equivalence this in the incredibly area gist be affable adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All overfriendly information is aloof hush-hush."

"The Vike Deliberation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda