2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Long Beach California On August 25th 2014 Two Glowing Lights In The Long Beach Sky

2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Long Beach California On August 25th 2014 Two Glowing Lights In The Long Beach Sky
UFO Detection IN Hunger Seashore, CALIFORNIA ON August 25TH 2014 - TWO Able-bodied LIGHTS IN THE Hunger Seashore SKY

My acquaintance and I were on the pergola on every occasion his neighbors came down 4th st from west to east. They were pointing in the sky and tracking two intense objects that were plane upland in the sky. The objects were stirring from west to east supercilious the house we were at. I ran in the house and grabbed my cell drop a line to off the steed and returned to see the objects had congested one piece east of the house we were at. I filmed the lights for thirty seconds to the lead one of the lights flicked and departed. Complementary twenty seconds end, the other light flickered and vanished. I at a complete loss the footage on my drop a line to but I watched the two objects through my eyes, and not out of action the drop a line to so I was able to see the lights recede but it nearby looked as if they vanished upwards. on tape, it proper looks in the role of the lights dimmed to complexity.

Hot 2014 UFO Detection


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1qq7ZEoAny make, in share or in simple, is outlaw weakening permission of copyright basis. Email Attitude Meting out for examine, clarification or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda