Ufo Sighting In Lima New York On September 1St 2013 Pulled Out My Driveway And Say 2 Oragne Red Balls In The Distence

Ufo Sighting In Lima New York On September 1St 2013 Pulled Out My Driveway And Say 2 Oragne Red Balls In The Distence
UFO SIGHTING IN LIMA, NEW YORK ON SEPTEMBER 1ST 2013 - PULLED OUT MY DRIVEWAY AND SAY 2 ORAGNE RED BALLS IN THE DISTENCE

I was pulling out of my driveway on my way to work an overnight shift and noticed 2 red orange balls off in the distance a few miles away. They seamed to be not moving and just hovering there. I knew they where not plaines because they fly over my house all of the time and can see the flashing red and white lights where these where a solid red-orange color. I lost sight of them threw the trees as I drove down the road on my way to work.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda