Experiencers

Experiencers
AN EXPERIENCER BY THE NAME OF PAT H.

At 5 years old a light appeared in the apartment in Texas on Christmas Eve. A miracle occurred. (?) Since then strong ESP continued: Began looking for what I considered my people with dark skin. Numerous phenomena occurred around me also since then.

In 1966 - sightings in sky around home. Other neighbors observed also. This was in Lynnwood, Washington.

Then in 1968 or 1969 had close encounter and missing time while driving on the Evergreen Floating bridge over Lake Washington in Washington State. Large craft came up over the bridge close to the water. Observed for a long period of time. Had my missing time here. Craft appeared to be gliding and made no sound. However, it looked very heavy. Hypnosis induced for recall on this event.

Went aboard craft where I met with small baldheaded beings that took me to a window or computer screen and showed me a galaxy shaped like a man standing. These beings were friendly and I felt comfortable with them.

1966 unusual birth with a 9 pound son. Breach birth -- no pain -- child born with beautiful skin -- no bumps or bruises or misshaped head caused by birth. Shocked the doctors and nurses. Lights all around me. Many tiny ones during time of giving birth.

1985 alien being appeared in my sleep to warn world of many earthquakes to begin -- small and large and continuous around the world beginning that year close to Easter. All has occurred exactly as stated. Had the dream in Month of January 1985 - near death experience also has changed my life and involved UFO and light, love and a journey. Mission is to help people.

"Neenah, WI

"and I went back and took the same roads. It only took us about 32 minutes to get from Appleton, WI to the campground by New London, WI. Through hypnosis we found out we were on a craft and went for a ride.

I cried through the whole hypnosis session. It was very hard on me. I now realize they must have put a suggestion to not remember. I feel that only when the time is right do they let us remember.

Also in a much later session we discovered we were on another craft one and one half years ago. Different in size, much larger and the people looked different.

I have drawn the inside of this craft, and part of the instrument panel with the symbols that were on there.

Also I was given the sign of the 6 sided star, that is very important to me. They also told me I had lessons to learn, and what they were, and when I am ready they will return.

I would like to know if any other contactees have a hard time with spelling.

"Menasha, WI

Between New London, WI and Cleveland, OH

First sighting 1957 or 1958, St. Petersberg, FL.

In convertible auto, driving down freeway with a friend. Ball of fire falling out of the sky. Fire went out, looked like a bright light. Continued to come down. Suddenly made an abrupt turn and headed south. Followed it quite awhile, until it went out of sight. Big write up in newspaper next day.

It was what got me interested in UFO's. 1974 joined UFO group in area. Sightings started.

August 1976 took a 35 mm picture of 4 crafts. Largest going between 540 and 108,000 mph. Speed estimated by a college Astronomy Professor.

Missing time between 10:00 p.m and 1:30 a.m. on a campout. Went from one destination and back which would normally only take 32 minutes.

Hypnosis session used to establish further info. Concerning missing time. (Short trip on a UFO)

Also another time UFO abduction late Sept. 1984. Both crafts were different as well as the people. First craft people skinny and craft had only one level. Second craft people were around our height and a little stockier. This craft had two levels. The bottom had 3 rooms, an R however, it was so vivid I have never forgotten the fright or the phobia that it instilled in me. Even now I will not sleep by an open window. When I was thirteen; we did not have central air, and our home was cooled day and night by an attic fan. My dream started this way:

I awoke from a sound sleep; sensing something looking through the venetian blinds at me. I was so frightened I could not move. Its eyes were a glowing red, and he seemed to have some kind of mind power over me. I knew what the saying "scared stiff!" felt like. I kept thinking to myself; if I lay very still and not open my eyes; then, it would just look in at me and go away. I was in a state of total fear; nevertheless, I fell asleep at this point and had this dream.

I had seen the creature move around the house checking the doors and windows. He looked through my window down on my face with those piercing glowing eyes. In the next instance I am outside with a view of his back. Then he walks away from my window. The night was lit by a full moon giving me the opportunity to see his claw-like hands. He walked in a rocking motion through the tall grass. I remember thinking he looks just like a mummy. It walked away from my window; then, I drifted off into a deeper sleep. I knew he was gone, and I felt a little safe.

In the morning when I awoke I was still shook up. My whole body was tired; the kind of tired you get when you know you have struggled physically against something.

I think even today that something very strange happened to me that night. The first part of the dream when I awoke had seemed very, very real, but as I thought about it I knew my eyes were shut the whole time. How could I have seen the mummy walk up to my window and look in? In the bright real world of the daytime I realized that my mind was playing "trick or treat" with me, and everyone has nightmares from time to time. Right? I can say this, or that, about the dream to make it less real, yet there is one thing I don't like to think about. I don't have an answer. How did the very, very real grass stains get on my washed feet?

Origin: dark-sky-misteries.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda