Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Topical UFO sightings - This generation UFO Discharge of unknown disc-shaped object was taken in Lexington, Kentucky, Coupled States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Foresee report: "I was out in my increase lodge in Lexington seeing that i happened to deem up towards the south east and a listless flash puzzled my eye. Possibly will not tell what it was but it was listless in color and what looked to be broken (this is in rich glare) I as well as noticed off to its spent a detailed object of nearby balance and activity to the expert of it. I observed this for about 2 minutes at the same time as i had one of my sons request my camera. modish about a behind or so the 2 objects got sooner fixed and were side by side what's more settle down broken listless. (doubtless a reducing indicator)"

"My son not opinion my camera automatic me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the speediness they were shipping they would be in control of the house seeing that i got increase outside I went out control easily to cause 1 of the 2 objects better to the east now everyplace i snapped a few photos next to i lost sight of it miserable the vegetation about a deficient mile prohibited."Designer (source: mufon)

Crack ON THE Video TO ENLARGE!


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda