Ufo Sighting In Las Vegas Nevada On October 29Th 2013

Ufo Sighting In Las Vegas Nevada On October 29Th 2013
At 630pm, I was standing on my patio and saw a bright star like light to the sw of las vegas, thought it was Venus at first but it was bigger than seeing a star so I got my spotter scope and looked at it and saw a circle of lights with many lights in center connecting like a spider web floating like a leaf but whipping in the wind flipping and turning slowly over floating south west. I thought that it could not be a weather balloon because of all the lights. It was interesting and I have never seen any objects in the sky like this, we see planes flying all over the sky and a couple flew past this object, I wonder if any passengers saw it too. I lost sight of it as it got closer to the mountains and went behind the clouds southwest of Blue Diamond.http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.pngUFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda