Alien Encounter In Melbourne Victoria On August 17Th 1990 A Metaphysical Experience Of An Unknown Entity

Alien Encounter In Melbourne Victoria On August 17Th 1990 A Metaphysical Experience Of An Unknown Entity
It was approximately 4a.m. August 1990, whilst sleeping in my bed. I was dreaming of gazing up at the stars wondering if there was any life out there. Then a sudden immense flash of extremely bright light invaded my conscious space. I saw a very tall white entity. The light surrounding it was very bright and difficult to see the details. I telepathically asked "what are you?" and was conveyed via thought transference "an interstellar explorer". I felt this entity was somewhat like a "scientist" gathering and exchanging information. Our life force energy "fused". It was an overwhelming experience but positive. I awoke immediately after the event, "knowing" without any doubt it was "real". I felt a "complete" sense of "calm accepting" for at least a week after the event. I believe that we are and have been communicating all the time with other entities throughout the universe via our senses. Like Dr. Greer mentioned, via our "higher consciousness".(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda