Mutual Ufo Network Ufo Fall River Massachusetts

Mutual Ufo Network Ufo Fall River Massachusetts

2-20-10 Overthrow Brook MASSACHUSETTS At 9:39am, my teen son and I were walking on the walkway at Overthrow Brook Line Send on parkland, the take notes certain. We saw a U.S. Seashore Spy on helicopter fly perfectly overhead, very low to the ground, put down the reduce of the Taunton Brook, parade North. My son loves helicopters, so I took my digital camera out and started photographing it.

As I was slaughter photos, the helicopter turned West and accelerated rapidly diagonally the branch towards Somerset. I saw an object in the break apart, inspiring at a unremitting speed, in a northbound sway. One of my photos captured this object. Subsequently I first noticed it, I perturb it was specifically a plane passing away from the TF Green Visual display unit, in Fortune Rhode Isle. The object continued to fly in a northerly sway until it was out of sight authorize the treeline put down the branch. Tribute to Ken Pfeifer and MUFON CMS. http://www.worldufophotos.org

2694 views


Mar 23, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Keep details AND PHOTOS - -


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda