Ufo Sighting In Mcminnville Oregon On July 28Th 2013 Have Object In Photo

UFO SIGHTING IN MCMINNVILLE, OREGON ON JULY 28TH 2013 - HAVE OBJECT IN PHOTO

Hello, I was visiting the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum in McMinnvile, Oregon and I have a couple of pictures I would like you to take a look at. Look at the pickup in the background in picture one, and then where it is in picture two, the pictures were taken about 2 seconds apart and I did not see any aircraft flying in the area the entire time I was there. But picture two clearly has an object in the upper middle. I heard nothing but highway traffic no airplanes or helicopters and did not hear anything from the object. I noticed the object later looking at the photo and thought that is a UFO. Just want to know what the object is in photo two and how it seemed to just appear. I did not see the object when I took the photo. Thanks for looking,

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda