Ufo Museum At Roswell New Mexico

Ufo Museum At Roswell New Mexico
Supposedly on Jan. 6, 1976 a UFO took control of a 67 Chevy Nova, and a few minutes later took Mona, Elaine, and Louise aboard its spacecraft, keeping them for about 80 minutes.Fast forward to April 1978....I bought the house that UFO sped pass, and I've lived here ever since.I have at least an average curiosity about UFO's.When I got to Roswell, New Mexico I headed for the UFO Museum.After reading some, but not nearly all the documents that hung on the wall, and watching the film, I came away convinced that SOMETHING did happen, that our Government covered up then, and continues to this day to cover up. I don't know that it was a UFO, but it was SOMETHING.I am just going to post the pictures of the documents for now. There are 30 of them and there were many more I didn't get.

Credit: umad-mysteries.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda