Ufo Sighting In California On May 26Th 2013 2 Octagon Shape Objects Flew Over My House 1 After The Other

Ufo Sighting In California On May 26Th 2013 2 Octagon Shape Objects Flew Over My House 1 After The Other
I took my dog out to pee and happened to look up because the sun felt very warm on my arm. I was watching the cloud formations move and noticed a silvery/black shaped octagon moving at a steady pace from SW to N. The object appeared to be fairly low in the sky. I watched until it disappeared out of my view. I first thought it might be a balloon, but then saw another object moving the same path and speed. I watched for a couple of seconds and then ran in the house to get my phone/camera. By the time I came back outside it was gone. The objects both appeared to have sides that were black and shiny silver. They appeared to be rolling around in a controlled manner as they moved. There wasn't much wind at the time and the thought occurred to me that these objects were moving at a pretty good clip.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda