Ufo Sighting In Huntington Beach

Ufo Sighting In Huntington Beach
UFO SIGHTING IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 29TH 2013 - BRIGHT BLUE STAR LIKE OBJECT BUT CHANGED COLORS AS IT DESCENDED

I was going to the laundry room next to my apt. was looking up to check for any thing moving in the sky when I looked toward the north east sky and saw a bright blue light first thought low flying plane or helicopter coming toward my direction so I stopped to see what it was as it apeared to be coming it stopped and was motionless for 30 sec or so i kept looking then it made a 90 left turn slow for a short while then stopped and stayed motionless for a while 30 sec or more and slowly started to descend I then ran to the neighbor and the young girl came out and we went to where I saw it last and it was very low and changing colors first it was bright blue then when it moved left it turned more purple still very bright then magenta and as it went down it was orange and disapeared behind a building how far away 1/2 mile ? not sure could have been much more I always look to the sky when I step out side hold my head still and see if I can spot anything sattelite ufo etc.if you dont look up you wont see anything

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda