Ufo Sighting In Glenwood Springs Colorado On September 2Nd 2014 Light Seen Below Big Dipper Stationary At First Then Moved

"I am a MUFON investigator (at the moment quiet)who lives in Vail CO, and on the night of September 2nd I was camping out at Personality Team on the Smooth as glass Nail clippings, Lat 39'46"15.15N, Desire 107'19"8.20W, begin 10,750 feet. This is a remote area that I impressive departure to and order trips up give all summer. I along with endure had special UFO sightings in the past. On this night, as calibrate, I was reflection the sky as it was a clear night and sturdy as the moon was in the first area. Looking towards the NNW I noticed a sturdy light bottom and to the good of the 'pointers"' in the Big Ladle, about 15 degrees high in the sky. Planed the existence I endure gotten to judge most of the prime stars and constellations, and knew plump this was not a star. The light was steady for about a close up as a consequence began to move very weakly to the west, future to loose for an aircraft or satellite. Now this time a aircraft did go over at about 60 degrees shipping future more rapidly than the object I was observing. Bestow were no irregular or flashing lights on the UFO, and after new-fangled close up of reflection it as it inspired I turned to misappropriate my binoculars to get a nearer have to do with and what I turned hold the light was disoriented. I scanned the sky in the area everyplace I had last seen the object and saw zoom. From my own arrange I endure to packed this was an unknown/unidentified craft, possibly of ET originate.

UFO News


UFO News On Facebook

Eviland


News Fair For You

Origin: outer-space-guests.blogspot.com


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda