Ufo Sightings Extremely Bright Object Filmed From Plane Over Detroit February 14 2013

Ufo Sightings Extremely Bright Object Filmed From Plane Over Detroit February 14 2013
FEBRUARY 19, 2013 - UNITED STATES - The following report comes from the Mutual UFO Network's Case Management System. The eye-witness reveal details about unidentified objects seen from a plane, while flying over Detroit.

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


I was flying from Nashville to Detroit. The video was shot around 11 am ET.

Throughout the flight, the plane made an unusual amount of turns. Around 11 am, I looked out the window and observed a very bright light keeping pace with our airplane. It was cloudy and the sun was above.

I figured that the sun was maybe reflecting off something to generate the bright light. I took video as we went through clouds. It appeared that clouds would go over the object and to block its light.

The object then disappeared. Roughly two minutes later or so, the object reappeared. Thinking it was just a reflection of the sun, I tilted my phone camera up to shoot the sun and caught an object above our plane. My flight was scheduled to land at 11:30, so we may have started to make our descent into Detroit; our cruising altitude was 31,000 feet.

If we were descending it was in the very beginning stages of our descent when I shot the footage. I did not realize I had caught the image of the object above my plane until about 5 minutes after shooting it, and I watched the footage back.

I did not have lights on at my seat when I shot the footage of the object. I am not sure what the object is, or if its a reflection of some kind. Please let me know what you think. - MUFON.WATCH: Unknown Object Filmed from Plane over Detroit.



Credit: mystery-sky-lights.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda