Exopolitics Strategies For Contact

Exopolitics Strategies For Contact
Exopolitics: Strategies for ContactBy Ed Komarek4/3/05Copy and distribute freelyThere are three basic strategies towards developing contact with advanced ethical ET races that I would like to discuss. In this discourse I will discuss the second strategy with the third strategy being a combination of the two.The first strategy considered by most people is to travel to a area where ETV/ET activity has made it into the national or international news. Wither there is really is a increase in activity or simply a increase in reporting has to be established. It may even be that the perception of a increase in activity is due to the fact that they the ET's are simply allowing their craft to be seen while real activity remains constant.The second strategy that I personally have been pursuing is not as widely considered. My strategy has been and still is to borrow down into ET/ETV activity locally. This second strategy supposes that there is a large amount of ET activity going on everywhere under every bodies noses but is simply not discovered or reported.I built my own intelligence gathering network in the following manner. First I studied the literature in the ETV/ET field in depth then got to know many investigators personally and joined the organization MUFON as well as some other organizations. I realized at this point that this was much more than a scientific problem and the community was being steered away from seeing it as a political and intelligence problem. It was easy to see that you can't solve a intelligence problem and a political problem with scientific solutions because the evidence is being tampered with, suppressed and obfuscated.I began to read books on intelligence gathering and analysis as well as build my own local intelligence gathering network in my local area that encompassed about a fifty mile radius from Cairo Georgia. This included the capital of Florida, Tallahassee, and other Georgia cities like Bainbridge, Albany, Thomasville, Valdosta and several smaller communities. Over time I developed some high level intelligence connections on the Internet. Early on I gathered through my network quite a number of lower level retired military with intelligence experience and connections who had had ETV/ET experiences while working for the shadow government in different capacities including crash retrieval and a individual who supervised a elite group of pilots who flew mission was to photograph and study ETV's in the 1950's.He had a file at his job site in which there were pictures of different ET types dead and alive taken by Jimmy Doolittle the famous general and aviator of the Second World War. Jimmy Doolittle's involvement which I had never heard of before in the UFO community was confirmed by John Lear. In discussions with John he said that when he first got interested in UFO's his mother got worried and contacted their family friend who was none other than Jimmy Doolittle. Doolittle said to her that yes UFO's were real, but he could not talk about it.I built my network in this manner. First I began writing letters to the editor in local papers asking to be contacted by people who had seen UFO's. When I picked up several sightings this way I then went to local newspapers to have these people interviewed asking that my name and phone number be published. At this point things really took off. I was not only picking up current sightings which were numbering about two a week but a huge number of past sightings by people who were afraid of ridicule.These sightings seemed to cluster in certain areas and as I got to know the people who were having the peripheral sightings I burrowing down digging deeper and deeper, working down to the few people closest to the events. It was by generally pushing and prodding making a general nuisance of myself that I gathered more information from those few individuals closest to the sighting activity and the most close mouthed. It took years to build up enough trust to get much of the story beneath the story. To this day I have to keep much of this information secret. Most UFO investigators never get this deep. Most don't have the persistence, and few the integrity to gain the trust and protect the security interests of these individuals. An investigator gets a juicy morsel and go's public and people get hurt. That lack of integrity and trustworthiness stops the investigator in their tracts as the flow of information dries up. The investigator gets frustrated, moves on or even gets hostile to his contacts falling to find the fault within himself or herself. I think you can begin to get the point why I keep harping on this ethics thing.There are not many highly ethical investigators with high integrity in the ETV/ET community I have found out from personal observation. A first group of investigators have the usual fragile human psyche but they have powerful ego defenses that keep them from getting to the bottom of the matter. On the other end of the spectrum are those who's fragile psyche does not have the defenses of the first group and they get a little deeper but begin to fly off the handle into all kind of perceptions quite distant from reality. "grin" (Oh, not me you say.) To make matter worse, both of these types who again are two sides of the same coin get to fighting amongst themselves. I tell you from personal experience that no matter who you are if you think your psyche is not fragile you are fooling yourself and you have a lot to learn from the school of hard knocks.When one is able to dig deep enough, things really get interesting and heat up. I tracked down a individual who knew a lot but was not talking much. A friend of this individual was having a lot of sightings where this sighting cluster was going on so I started coming over with a camera. I got lucky I guess, because as it turned out later I was told that the ET's at the time were distracted and upset because the shadow government had got their hands on one of their friends from a affiliated group of ET's.The craft came in from the east as a bright red light with a little purple almost at the center. As it decelerated the bright red light diminished to only a small spot by the time it stopped and was hovering over the trees. At this point one could see windows and other lights on what looked like a airliner simply hovering over the swamp with no sound. I think I was seeing the thing edge on. I had taken a photo with high speed film but when developed the craft could not be seen in the picture while the light coming out of a window of a house of even less intensity could be easily seen. The craft began to move and the red light got brighter then dimmed again as it slowed again and stopped a little further away.This was the first craft I have seen and it kept my attention. Then my friend and I noticed that this other person had took off across the field with both my friend and I hurrying to catch up. The what turned out to be the contact person got down into the swamp first and pretty soon there were some very loud strange noises and my lady friend freaked. Hold my hand please hold my had. So damn, I had to deal with her for a little while and by that time the contact person came out laughing particularly at our friend who so wanted to have contact but freaked out.Apparently the ET's got surprised and did not meet with the contact for long and in fact I was told by the contact person that one of them had dropped the little remote control thing that opened and closed the door on the craft. Like the thing people use now days to lock their cars. Later my friend went back the next day to poke around but did not look close enough and missed finding the door opener. The contact went back and retrieved it, kept it for awhile and then gave it back to the ET's. He would not show it to us. But he teased our friend about not looking around well enough.That night I drove home and as I was driving down the long grassy road to my house I noticed two red lights fly over and across the corner of my property. They had followed me home to see where I lived. Later in a field the contact person took a picture of me in the field being scanned and later showed the picture to me. There were bands of light surrounding me but I had seen or felt nothing in the field. Later our friend and the contact person took a video of another type of craft of theirs that I was allowed to view. The video then had to be erased as it was for my eyes only. Later I was told by the contact person that the ET's would not interact with me directly because I had a big mouth and knew too many high level people in the UFO community. "grin" I have been trying over the years to keep it shut more but its hard as you can see from this post.After the contact person became a friend and could trust me this person confined in our mutual friend and myself about a lot of things over several years. Often we would have to make a nuisance of ourselves and aggravate things out of him. He had very legit security concerns as well as did his ETs. I hope I am not overstepping my bounds with this post. But as the events mostly happen years ago I think I am okay at least I hope so. I think I remember him saying it was okay to put out some of this as long as I was very careful. He does not want the government to get its hands on him either. I think its time to get some of this out but I still have to be careful.The ET's he is dealing with are human, short and barrel chested. Their civilization has not had a overt war for 2000 years but are locked into a low intensity conflict with some other groups that seem to be working with our government to keep this type ET out who won't have anything to do with our government. They are a small group affiliated with other groups who are more involved with humanity. They have been working in the local area for over 100 years. Their agenda is limited to some educational to their species and scientific work which involves taking water and soil samples and this is how the contact first met them. They also have a interest in the genetic blood lines of some Indian tribes as there is some kind of connections here from the past. They are from a local star about 12 light years away I think if I remember correctly.They did eventually rescue their friend that was being held in a underground room loaded with explosives and sensors so could not be beamed out. The shadow government did get highly sensitive information out of this ET through interrogation and torture before the other ET's were able to break him out. Not only does this information threaten this group but other affiliated groups as well, making it more difficult for them to operate here without being detected and shot down. It should not be difficult to see the benefit under these conditions that a person on the ground could be.I don't want to diverge too far here because what I am getting at is this. It seems that humanity and other civilizations like it that are emerging stellar civilizations are on the front lines of a mostly low intensity conflict at least on earth. This conflict between different ET federations can flare up into a high intensity conflict here or elsewhere in the neighborhood if certain bounds are breached. This is not unlike what is beginning to develop between China and the US as China become industrialized and more belligerent toward its neighbors or what happened with Germany causing the Second World War.Because my intelligence gathering network gathered up so much material this really helped me get a handle on the big picture. What may shock some people is that this conflict is much closer to them than they think. An individual who seems to now have benevolent ET contact was when I met this individual having typical abduction problems. After I had talked to this person in the beginning that night I was awoke in the middle of the night and was told mentally in not uncertain terms stay out of it. "grin" I practice the tao and I decided not to follow this any further but made a telepathic note that this was too much for me and somebody else better handle it. Several years later this person got back with me and has had changed very much no longer fearful and very clear and loving. The fearful abduction experiences had ended. This person now feels that there is contact with benevolent ETs.What really gets interesting is that in some cases I have studied various ET groups have interactions through families. A individual working for a agency in the government dealing with ET's may have children who part ways, one involved in benevolent contact with ethically advanced races and another sibling going to work for the shadow government involved with less ethical ET races and becoming a very dangerous person for those on the recieving end. Siblings having contact with opposing ethical ET groups can even share information between them protected by family bonds. The point I am making here is that the low intensity ET conflicts on earth filters down not only through generations of individuals but runs through whole family's. It even seems that the conflict even filters down into minds of individuals. I guess I'll stop now and let that thought sink in.

Credit: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda