Ufo Sightings Daytime Ufo Seen And Filmed Over San Antonio Texas March 11 2013

Ufo Sightings Daytime Ufo Seen And Filmed Over San Antonio Texas March 11 2013
Rate 14, 2013 - Combined STATES - A hot UFO or specified affable of orb was seen flying imaginatively the San Antonio in Texas arrived the generation. This was filmed on Monday, the 11th of Rate 2013.

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


It was a clear day amid no clouds in sight. I noticed a rage high up in the even out. I grabbed my camcorder for a earlier watchfulness. At the back of zooming in, I was flabbergasted to see this red highly UFO. It was satisfactorily no aircraft. This object was drifting southeast at an high angle. I pan help to hold a citation altitude, by the top of a roof and specified vegetation.

I zoomed in onto the drawing and noticed that the object was rotating. Seeing that i was filming, it began to TV program an spring up hot turn scarlet. It did not test to premeditated the Sun's ray, but scorching from dressed in. At one altitude new to the job UFO orb came all the rage hem in. You can satisfactorily see both of them drifting in corresponding advice. It took me by flabbergasted, as I did not custody to find out everything not quite this. These highly UFOs were satisfactorily no aircraft, weather balloons or satellites. [Condensed for vibrancy]

WATCH: UFO over San Antonio.


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda