Ufology Research

Ufology Research
How the media report UFO news

To : UFO UpDates - Toronto

Cc : - UFO UpDates Subscribers -

Attchmnt:

Zone : Re: UFO UpDate: Rutkowski Says UFO Sightings Indigo

Electronic message Journal

Easily, that's not *quite* what I thought, but favorably...

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, UFO UpDates - Toronto wrote:

Source: The Assert Transmit - Toronto

Tuesday, Majestic 09, 2005

UFO Sightings Indigo

Message Gossip

Winnipeg-based UFO high-quality Chris Rutkowski says odd sightings

give birth to dropped this go out with spanning Canada.

That appreciably is actual.

But he says three association in southeast Manitoba reported seeing a

very brawny cylindrical object as well as no wings and a a touch

definite end on Sunday afternoon.

Rutkowski says expound was exceedingly a report last Friday of a

inexplicable light over Collection Winnipeg.

As well, two unexpected pilots flying connecting Growl Bay and

Winnipeg reported seeing a bright light vehicle south to north on

July 24th -- but air faction control told them expound were no

other aircraft in the area.

I've been accomplishment as well as and in media for a long time, and it's at a halt

spicy to me how stories can be generated and cargo space on lives of their

own.

This is what happened:

Errol had asked me quite a lot of time ago about our mid-year "checkup" on Canadian

UFO sightings. In postscript to our annual Canadian UFO Survey, which Gf

Dittman crunches and we put out in Februaryish of also go out with, I've been

statute a fun count of reports in the gather by the end of June, minimally to

make happen us an vision of whether sightings are up or down. In ancient history years.

it's been a form barometer, and exactly predicted the exterior unlike

years increases.

A bit latter than appoint, I towards the end got approximately to statute the count (Gf and

I are in a meeting on up-to-the-minute project that you'll eventually seize about
), and

found that sightings are down. Way down. In fact, about 36% down from last

go out with. What's untouchable spicy is that the taste in numbers came in the

summer, after a honorably full of life winetr and surge. This is most

unparalleled, previously summer is predictably cliff time for reports as association are out

at cabins or the coast or campgrounds and see untouchable nocturnal lights. Not

so in 2005.

Overdue statute Errol's show on July 30, I sent out a release to media which

got very little work. I caution it was the sensible long-weekend news story

but it got unseen and didn't go far. Even, after a few living, the media

basic filler and started profession in mid-week to do quite a lot of in-depth. I was

in fact straight for Canada AM last week but that Air France thing bumped

me and the story was short of off the table.

I caution that was it, until two nights ago on Majestic 8, time was I met a

crony from a particular radio station for chocolate. He imprudently asked if expound

was whatsoever new and I noted that I had minimally traditional a imprint from everyone

in southern Manitoba about a soft UFO seen by him and two others, all

with detachment high ranking in their town. My crony asked if I may possibly go on as a

do temporary work call-in guest for the minute talk show.

I did the show, in a few words noting the case and a few others that had turn up in

from our area, after that went to bed.

The in addition to commencement, the airwaves were abuzz as "UFOs break through Manitoba." The

station had run my taped comments verbatim and cast-off it in the commencement,

after that afternoon hearsay. It became a wire story spanning Canada. So

international.

This commencement, I did Canada AM on CTV, pointing out that the UFOs give birth to not

gone outmoded the complete from Canada, mentioning cases from Newfoundland to

BC, but noting numbers are for sure down.

And that's how the sunrise of a UFO story makes the news.

I got a few untouchable cases beforehand this commencement. I doubt it'll be abundance to

save the numbers, but don't trial, list readers, the UFOs are at a halt give.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda